Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

The Blue Light Quantum Undertone of Gurdjieff, Dhyanyoga, Hathor and Superluminal Entangled Phonons of Light at Room Temperature

So for the third time - when I start posting about research that is classified - in this case the NASA teleportation of quantum entangled information through satellites - then the internet gets cut off to our house. haha.

The last research I posted was my discovery of the "final piece of the puzzle" - quantum entangled virtual phonons of light - at room temperature. So as I cite in the "Blue Light of Blues Music" blogpost (book) - listening and hearing is proven to be macroquantum coherent because the hairs of the inner ear are activated by "sub-angstrom" wavelength of energy - that is smaller than the wavelength of light!

And so I also cite quantum physics professor Lawrence Domash who cited the above research on quantum hearing and then argued that this causes a Josephson Junction effect - of resonating directly with the zero point or spin 1/2 quantum vacuum energy of the Universe through mantra meditation. In other words the last post was on the Josephson Junction as the secret source of "voltage" from quantum frequency phase coherence resonating with virtual particles - phonons and photons that are massless.

And so this is why the Nonwestern Mystics of Meditation turn to Sound and Silence and Listening as the secret to resonating with the source of reality - the "inner ear method" as Buddha called it or "sound-current" method - or "silence samadhi" - the highest level of samadhi or Mouna Samadhi as Ramana Maharshi called it. Or the Tibetan Monk doctor stating we collect the energy of the Universe with our eyes with our eyes closed - and then this energy radiates out of our eyes when the eyes are open again.

And so in my Blue Light of Blues Music book - I cite the research showing how our "attention" is from the parietal sulcus - and how if we listen with the right ear dominant - this connects the sense of attention over to our left brain. But this does not work the opposite way. When we are left ear listening dominant the right brain does not connect the sense of attention over to the right brain - meaning we lose the phase coherence of the whole brain. So it is the left brain sense of attention - the parietal sulcus - through right ear listening (with the eyes closed as visualization and listening is then right brain dominant) - that enables full brain coherence.

I will repeat this research to clarify it - but this is the true psycho-physiological secret of what I called over ten years ago - "The Triode Amplifier" - meaning by achieving a 180 degree phase shift we can then sublimate the vertical energy of the neurohormones into increased or amplified horizontal energy of left-right brain coherence. I called this turning around the I-thought - because when we are left brain dominant we are listening with the left ear dominant.

In other word we are revealing just why the Small Universe or Microcosmic Orbit - or the Kriya Yoga meditation is the core meditation of the alchemy training, as the book Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality is completely focused on this meditation as well.


So then this research connects back to my previous blogbook on the Idiot's Guide to Alchemy meditation training, as I had mentioned before.

The qigong master who befriended me called this turning your sense of perspective back to your awareness in the back of the brain. And so as Gurdjieff also emphasized it is crucial to leverage your mental personality - your perspective - your conceptual mind as Mahayana Buddhists call it - for the secret of awareness or formless awareness, the source of the I-thought, the "third shock" of the scale.

As a xmas present to myself - and also I mailed a copy to my nephew - of my 2012 memoir-research tome - Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music - and so having a hard copy that I ordered for myself - makes it easier to peruse the research. And sure enough - there it was - Gurdjieff emphasizing the same secret of the Blues Music of the subharmonic F as the Blue Lunar quantum undertone.

It will be easier for me to find it again by just searching it on the interwebs. So I just open up the pdf

And word search it. It looks like this is just the Triode Amplifier article reprinted.

so it's around page 337 in the book. I should be able to cut and paste it from the article.

Nope that article - maybe the other gurdjieff article -

Nope - it's not in that article either! So the book has more details than the articles. Unless i have a third Gurdjieff article? too bad I can not cut and paste from the book! I'm gonna upload it to Docdroid!

O.K. so as that is happening - now I will go to the docdroid version of the Idiot's Guide article -

Wow the Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music book is on docdroid already.

hmm..



O.K. cool - I can copy and paste from Docdroid. - so this study showed how listening to an UnPrimed Object - not an external object - causes the parietal attention to then control the occipital vision and not vice versa as with the eyes open.

And so we just showed how listening with right ear dominant is the visualization of small universe meditation as the phase coherence of right and left ear  - localizing on the body. In other words it is literally listening to the 5th dimension as the spin-1/2 zero point energy of the quantum vacuum - the Universe formless awareness.



So another screen shot from Docdroid - and so again it is proprioception as listening that activates the attention of the paiereto-occipital sulcus aka the Bindu Chakra. Bindu originally meaning the seed syllable sound of the Ether.

O.K. now I can go back to Gurdjieff and cut/paste screen shots from Docdroid.





 And so I now have a third source that corroborates the noncommutative phase of Fa - or C to F, subharmonic, as the yin qi or lunar psychic energy of the pineal gland, the first half of the Tai Chi, and so - lunar psychic energy as increased alpha brain waves, increased serotonin and increased blue light.

And sure enough in one of the books on Gurdjieff someone experiences this blue light being transmitted. Maybe it's in my Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music book.

Oops - I screen shot that from the pdf - it is not as good quality as from the Docdroid!


O.K. now - when I word searched blue light - I got a 4th corroboration from dolphins!


 O.K. and reading over - reminded me of a 5th corrobration from Dr. Mae-Wan Ho's research - that I had not cited yet. First the "blue light" of Gurdjieff - it's not in the pdf - but I got this:


Right  - this is what I got stuck at. David Hykes on Gurdjieff

The musical distances are identical, and of course the intervals are inverted (3/1 gives SOL, while 1/3, its inverse, gives FA).

 Oh but when I mention Shri  Dhyanyogi - this reminds me of the Blue Light that he emphasized as the secret of his Shakti transmission. I saw this blue light after I meditated on his chakra book: Shri Dhyanyogi Madhusudandasji: Shakti .



O.K. I remember now it was from a Colin Wilson book that I read about Gurdjieff transmitted blue light.
G.l. Gurdjieff: The War Against Sleep.

He then walked across the small 
room to stand in front of the refrigerator and 
watch me. I could not take my eyes off him and 
realized that he looked incredibly weary — I have 
never seen anyone look so tired. I remembered 
being slumped over the table, sipping at my 
coffee, when I began to feel a strange uprising of 
energy within myself — I stared at him, 
automatically straightened up,  
and it was as if a 
violent electric blue light  
emanated from him and 
entered into me. As this happened, I could feel 



the tiredness drain out of me, but at the same 
moment his body slumped and his face turned 
grey as if it was being drained of life. I looked at 
him, amazed, and when he saw me sitting erect, 
smiling and full of energy, he said quickly: 'You all 
right now — watch food on stove — I must go.' 

There was something very urgent in his voice 
and I leaped to my feet to help him but he waved 
me away and limped slowly out of the room. 

What had happened, apparently, was that Gurdjieff had 
somehow poured vital energy into Peters by some psychic 
discipline — either that, or somehow touched the source of 
vitality in Peters himself; at all events, it drained Gurdjieff. Peters 
says: 'I was convinced... that he knew how to transmit energy 
from himself to others; I was also convinced that it could only be 
done at great cost to himself.'....
Fritz Peters, an 
American who had known Gurdjieff since childhood, describes 
what happened when he visited Gurdjieff in Paris immediately 
after the Second World War. His war experiences had brought 
Peters to the verge of a nervous breakdown. The moment 
Gurdjieff saw him, he realized that he was sick. 

When we reached his apartment, he led me 
down a long hall to a dark bedroom, indicated the 
bed, told me to lie down, and said: This is your 
room, for as long as you need it.' I laid down on 
the bed and he left the room but did not close the 
door. I felt such enormous relief and such 
excitement at seeing him that I began to cry 
uncontrollably and then my head began to pound.
Wow:
but after Peters stated his name the two embraced and Gurdjieff loudly exclaimed, "My son!" Inside the apartment, an already weary Gurdjieff healed Peters by transmitting "a violent, electric blue light."7 A month later, at a luncheon in Gurdjieff's apartment, Gurdjieff said he could now die as he had found someone to whom he could transmit his life's work. Raising his arm, he made a dramatic sweeping gesture from student to student, only stopping when his extended finger pointed directly at Fritz Peters.8

 So we can see again Shri Dhyanyogi emphasized the same blue light secret that the qigong master who befriended me also emphasizes.

And due to the generous donations for training in shakti quantum nonlocal healing energy - doing 8 hours of full lotus meditation a day - I too was able to build up this blue light again. So I know it is true.



And so the secret of OM is the Blue quantum undertone as noncommutative phase - what Gurdjieff called the Fa octave to the Moon energy - Fa being the subharmonic F, Perfect Fifth as noncommutative quantum phase, the quantum undertone to relativity.



Just as the Harmonic fraction 2/3 was sacred in Egypt for the same reason Krishna taught Kriya Yoga as the circulation of energy based on the three gunas as the 1:2:3:4 harmonics of music - and Hathor also was blue.

A posted on thedaobums gives a quote from Yogananda pdf link:
"The Trinity is reflected as spiritual-physical feature in the physical self, since it is seen as the spiritual eye, a tri-colored pattern of a golden circle surrounding a field of deep blue with a five-pointed star in its center. This is a reflection of the life-energy that enters the medulla oblongata, the negative pole of ego-consciousness, and is seen in the positive pole located between the eyebrows.

The golden circle is the higher astral sphere of consciousness, the blue field inside the circle is the sphere of Christ-consciousness and the white center star is the highest sphere of God-consciousness.

When this spiritual eye is beheld imperfectly, it is seen as a dim violet light with a faint surrounding circle and center dot."

and then I provide a link to Shri Dhyanyogi.

Shri Dhyanyogi speaks of the blue light as the soul energy manifesting and someone else reminds us of Muktananda:

 The Play of Consciousness by Swami Muktananda speaks about the blue pearl

right - I forgot I read that book and that was my first encounter of the blue light connection!

The four legs of the celestial cow represented Nut or Hathor could




 The assimilation of Bata, who was associated with the sistrum, a musical instrument, brought with it an association with music. In this form, Hathor's cult became centred in Dendera and was led by priests who were also dancers, singers, and other entertainers.


 Before the Rosetta Stone and popular modern Egyptology the hermeticists such as Athanasius Kircher were depicting Isis and Hathor's Sistrum. Even linking it with the musical modes such as Ionian (Ionic) and Dorian (Doric). Ionic and Doric being schools of Greek architecture as well as ancinet systems of measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment