Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Shantam Nityama throws down the Gauntlet! new interview mentions Vitvan!

It can cost you a lot of mattresses - I know that!

I like this dude just because he's one of the few people I know who understands experientially what I know. haha. But he is even deeper, of course.

I could tell stories and I have and I did - to get "feedback." It got me in trouble and I only shared not much of my experiences. I could write a whole book on my experiences.

But I don't need to because the Tantric Mongoose does so much better at it! Thanks!

This teacher deals with the nitty-gritty that most teachers don't want to deal with.

He said that he takes in energy from females just as he gives energy to females.

But like I said the qigong master who befriended me had to do special healing on me since I had holographically taken in all the lower frequency spirit energy of the females! haha.

And the teacher who trained him, and me, as I call the original qigong master - said he doesn't practice tantra since the energy taken in from the female is too low energy. He told me personally, "It's great that....but your energy will always be weak as long as you keep doing that."

Yep.

But nevertheless, the Tantric Mongoose deals with the low-down! And this is the real stuff - the real info. This is what people need to hear to cut through all the b.s.

He also discusses diet - how gluten is poison to the brain! It sure is - and so as part of my tantra I ate out of dumpsters! Just like some tantriks in India literally eat shit. haha.

Bring it on Tantric Mongoose. He says he is 68 years old but like a 20 year old - and only because his diet is pure - vegetables and lots of vegetable oils - coconut oil, etc.

Yep.

Must people will fight for their hypnosis. You have to be careful.
Exactly! Nityama says he was a loner.

Nityama says he read the teachings of Vitvan:
Vitvan was 34 years old [1918] when he left Mozumdar. He was fully aware of the significance of his achievement but he was not misled by his accomplishment.
"Once the power in the sacral center is awakened (Kundalini)," he writes in his The Natural Order Process: Basic Teachings of the School of the Natural Order, "it rises immediately to the crown center at the top of the head and, uniting with the force of the pituitary center, develops that greater faculty known as perceptive insight or intuitive perception. While this is much to be desired, it is only the beginning. One starts to function on Mind level, but that is the lowest of Light's Regions. There is more--ever more.
"One time I asked my teacher, 'Have you known anyone or heard of anyone who has reached the ultimate state?'
"He told me that the highest ones in development, those in orientation to the highest wave-frequency levels that his own teacher, Arumda, had ever contacted had said that they did not know the ultimate heights. 'It goes beyond anything they could register or even contact; it is illimitable.'
 Wow I had never heard of Vitvan!
"I clearly perceived this and I knew from my seven years with Mozumdar that there is no such thing as a 'secret teaching.' If there are secrets they do not depend on the Master but on the disciple. The Master can open the door but it is for the disciple to perceive what lies beyond. The only secrets that exist exist for individuals with dull minds, because 'seeing, they see not, and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.' So where and what is the occult?
Nityama tells the story of converting 13 top lesbians in the city - S.F.? hilarious. Pyrokinesis

"I remembered once when I was with Mozumdar we went to see a man who traveled the world exhibiting his ability to ignite tiny bundles of kindling, paper and cardboard by focusing psychic power. He was able to cause instant combustion in these materials. At the climax of his act he stood several feet away from a volunteer and lighted a cigarette in the helper's mouth. I was very impressed at the time.
"I said to Mozumdar, 'Now there is a practical gift of power that is worth much.'
"'I will tell you what it is worth,' Mozumdar said with forceful disdain. 'It is worth less,' he said, 'than the cost of a dollar cigarette lighter.'
"Obviously he was right."
Moving forest fires!

 At that moment Vitvan signaled those around him to cease their activities and stand in silence. He walked calmly down the path that led to the flower garden in front of the school. He stopped there and stood quietly with arms at his side. Seconds passed and then, with howling intensity, the wind shifted. The flames hesitated, then swept away from the Ashram, burning their way down the mountain. Eschatologia stood intact.
 Back to Tantric Mongoose:

They are so stealth with it and men are so retarded.
Indeed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment