Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Thursday, September 28, 2017

My new article published in the Echo World newspaper!

http://www.theechoworld.com/Magazine/magazine.html

So this newspaper has an article about the newspaper getting stolen by the fundamentalist Christians in Virginia not wanting others to read the newspaper! Censorship!

I actually made an error - in describing the "moving of yin and yang" - I got the male yang as upper body turned around since I said the right hand was yang. Oops!

But in our culture we always think of the right hand as dominant.

Anyway the editor was very nice in fixing a couple earlier clarifications I sent her, after I sent the article to Dr. Ruth E. Kastner, the quantum physics philosopher.

So then I got a hit yesterday from Virginia by someone who needed to translate my blog into Chinese - so at least one person had seen the Echo World article. haha.

The Echo World had a music as medicine article last month and then the editor had a music healing article published, that she wrote, in OM magazine.

She had mentioned "pure tones" for natural healing - and so she already was privy to the basic concept.

Anyway I shared with a her a bit of the healing I did on my Swedish relatives - or their healing of me when they shared their enthusiasm with me about the forest.

I discovered this newspaper from looking up Michael Grosso interviews on his levitation book.

I almost watched that doc last night but I think your post is better than the doc would have been! The qigong master Jim Nance http://guidingqi.com said that each day for him is "death defying." Indeed the research I did, from Ramana Maharshi and Taoist alchemy, corroborate a secret pinhole behind death through the right side of the heart - this is called the origin of Yuan Qi. Turns out the deep right side vagus nerve connects the reproductive energy then to the right side of the heart via the brain. This is also how Ramana Maharshi models his kundalini energy. So when I found my dad's dead body, just hours after he died, immediately I was overwhelmed by the strongest love energy and I knew he was experiencing that strong love. When he had come home the night before my pineal gland picked up that he had a heart blockage. But that was the first time I had picked up a heart blockage like that so I didn't realize it was that serious. Then that night in full lotus suddenly I got this thought - my dad just died! I ran upstairs to his bedroom, but the door was closed and I didn't want to disturb his sleep. Anyway one time the qigong master was in the car next to me and I was ranting about politics and he said, "but I'm on your side!" I still kept ranting and he got super quiet. Suddenly I felt this strong qi or prana vibration deep on the right side of my heart. So immediately I shut up. Then he said he just wanted to see if I was speaking from my heart. He said that I had been. I cite the original human culture - the San Bushmen healers - in my "free pdf" - https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/ and also the original qigong master, as I call him, Chunyi Lin describing his "post-death" experience when his heart stopped for 2 hours but he was walking around fine!

Chunyi Lin also described his levitation experience after he did his 49 day nonstop full lotus cave meditation, with no sleep and no food at Mt. Qingcheng.

Thanks for your great blog post - I have a new article in the Echo World that I was directed to from your research. p. 22.

I know levitation is real since the original qigong master described his levitation experience, after deep full lotus cave meditation in the mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment