Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Celebrating over 8500 hits on pdf archive of Idiot's Guide

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/

Every time I reread my own research - I discover new angles on the information.

I wrote this research for myself but as blogging is a public journal, I wanted to spread my own distillation of a summary of my research.

So I spammed youtube until I got spammed censored - meaning I posted my url link as a comment on any video I thought was related.

This free dissemination of information goes against the structural tantric trajectory of technology based on advertising (100% tax deductible) for the commodity fetish, etc.

Today I was doing research so fast for my Jeremy Lent blog post that Google asked me several times if I was a robot. haha.

https://www.docdroid.net/VERjba1/voidisyinyangblogspotcom-the-idiots-guide-to-taoist-alchemy-qigong-enlightenment-neidan-nei-kung-neigong-training-for-males.pdf

There is also this docdroid version that is not a pdf and so preferred by some I'm sure.

I don't know how many views that url has gotten.

Obviously this information has not gone viral - since it is opaque and still quite dense, despite the images.

The fake alchemy site - Lonemanpai - first claimed I had no "experience" but just "information." That's not true - most of what I describe in the pdf is based on my own experiences in the alchemy training.

Then the Lonemanpai site went completely dark (i.e. no public viewing!). Their "thread" on my free pdf is now just available as a cached link.

And so much for open exchange of information on the interwebs! haha.

Meanwhile thedaobums - I did my structural expose - and sometimes there is good info still on that forum but also still a lot of bad info. So when I view that website - I now adamantly do not scroll down past their top forum results. The lower forums are bad info and so I just don't read the thread titles.

Then I learned my "ban" from that site is "only for a month." Gee as if I would want to submit to more masochistic torture! haha. But that is the dynamic of an S/M relationship right? No thanks.

http://sacredecstatics.com/essay-on-devolution-of-consciousness/

I was glad to see the Keeneys not holding back from speaking out against what I have dubbed the Western syncretic New Age B.S.

Of course people say but your research is syncretic yet as the Keeneys say real physics research is not just reading Deep-pockets Chopra. haha. Chopra might do some good research but I prefer Eddie Oshins for my real quantum neigong research source.

http://sacredecstatics.com/what-you-spiritually-long-for/

And in their 2nd to most recent blog post the Keeneys give the same quote that I post from Dr. Bradford Keeney - in my "free pdf." haha. So maybe they have read it.

As the Keeney's point out - it is more than just raising your consciousness to a "higher frequency." The references I give to Keeney's research on the shaking medicine is about the subharmonics of the infrasound - the ELF shaking of the legs - in resonance with the Earth's Schumann standing wave energy.

For example the original qigong master posted a Urma Hurricane healing meditation on his facebook site - and he says how the Solar Eclipse, he predicted, would cause disasters like earth quakes. At first I did not believe him but scientifically it is true that the alignment of the Earth-Sun-Moon increases earthquakes with 3 times more chance. But since the statistical risk of the quake is so small in the first place, even 3 times increase in happening is not that significant. And yet over history there have been more quakes during the Full moon and or new moon (with a solar eclipse during the new moon).

Anyway fascinating stuff, despite global warming being the real cause of so many major huge hurricanes all at around the same time making land fall.

https://parabola.org/2017/07/18/longing-for-the-beloved-by-mirabai-starr/

This article is referenced.

Yes we have a new housemate - a beautiful cute ground hog that appears to live under our deck. Today it was enjoying itself eating acorns next to our house, watching me, watching it.





What I like about animals is they are naturally shamanic with their right-brain dominant consciousness along with theta-brain waves as dominant waking consciousness.

Humans with our prefrontal cortex bias for long-term "planning" (linear time) have beta waves as dominant consciousness - most of the time. So unless we encounter a new smell - this then spikes our theta brain waves as dominant until the prefrontal cortex quickly "adapts" the new smell into the background smells, blends it back in and we don't notice it any more.

But the qigong master who befriended me can smell long distance! Yet if he chose to he could also completely suppress any consciousness of horrendous smells in his midst.

And what about the fragrant flower smells that qigong masters emit? It is said to be from the actual amrita - the alchemical pill that goes up to the brain - the N/om life force energy that is purified.

And so animals - like a bear having sense of smell 200 times better than a dog - or a deer being even much better than a dog - they're watching theta brain dominance also means a waking dream state consciousness of REM-heart integration. This is why the eyes of animals shine with bliss in their normal relaxed waking state.

I guess I'm confessing, I enjoy hanging out with the ground hog, the deer, the birds. The other week we ate dinner on the deck - and my niece got scared of a bee so I reminded her that the bee was just looking for sugar. I said you can even have a bee crawl on you and if you don't swat it then you are fine.

Next thing I know the bee is crawling on my lips! 


No this did not happen. This is not me!

Instead I was perfectly calm and in fact I enjoyed the tickling kiss of the bee's teeth as it gently chewed the sugar from the diluted organic red wine I was drinking.

But I realized the bee obviously could smell the sugar on my lips!

Then soon after I was outside reading on the deck and one of the hummingbirds was hovering right in front of me - humming back and forth as it checked me out. I didn't have any bright colors on - I realized it was because I had just ate some sweets. I can't remember what it was but the hummingbird obviously could also smell the sugar!

A:Hummingbirds have little or no sense of smell.
Well it must have some sense of smell. Maybe I had a fermenting smell. haha. It kept hovering in front of me, back and forth, checking me out. Maybe the hummingbird was just sensing my qi energy - some kind of ultrasound connection?

I know the birds have holographic spirit awareness, just as trees do. Once on a very cold winter day I went outside to piss - and suddenly the flock of chickadees flew to this little tree right next to wear I was standing. I had not fed the chickadees yet and I was in the back of the house - way out of the way of the feeder. Never before nor after have the chickadees even acknowledged my presence except to give a warning call. haha. But clearly they know that I feed them and they were desperate for food and so made a special plea to me. I, of course, fed the chickadees right away. One time I was traveling and so could not feed the chickadees and I'm sure some of them had not survived the cold weather.

It's not that Nature has an emotion but rather the holographic cosmic rainbow vortex energy communicates biophoton spirit knowledge from the Emptiness as a spacetime micro black hole - entanglement source.

Bees and Groundhogs and Birds feel emotions - science has documented bees have dopamine. Do they have serotonin? yep:

Honeybees Might Have Emotions | WIRED

https://www.wired.com/2011/06/honeybee-pessimism/
Jun 17, 2011 - Further analysis of the shaken bees' brains found altered levels of dopamine, serotonin and octopamine, three neurotransmitters implicated in ...
Fish were documented to get sad when their owner went on vacation.

Tense Bees and Shell-Shocked Crabs: Are Animals Conscious?

Front Cover
Oxford University Press, Nov 1, 2016




No comments:

Post a Comment