Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Am I building a Sound Peace Chamber? Joseph Rael on Being and Vibration

I was asked to check out indigenous visionary sound healer Joseph Rael.

He was giving a talk at Ghost Ranch, New Mexico where I spent half a dozen of my summer vacations, where I spent most of my time alone in the wilderness, listening to music and listening to the land.

Joseph Rael has inspired the building of Sound Peace Chambers around the world. When I looked them up - one of them looks like the same form as what I am building for my cob-adobe willow-branch shallow pit hovel.



When I listened to Joseph Rael sing his squash song, after listening to the sound of the squash - suddenly I was taken back to when in 1994 I was protesting with a Native indigenous drum circle - protesting against nuclear waste being stored on the Mississippi river, on a reservation. The security guard had tried to stop up for getting into corporate headquarters but I caught the door first and held it open as we streamed in. When I got up into the stairs - suddenly I heard this amazing native spiritual song being ushered out of me!

I was surprised to hear this. I used to sing publicly in performance - on stage, alone, in choirs, etc. I never tried to sing on key and after playing punk hardcore music I think I lost my Western trained "ear." haha. I sang more like Bob Dylan - flat! But singing that sudden inspired native indigenous song - that flowed out of me - was an amazing EcoEcho experience - because the corporate headquarters was an "atrium." The sound acoustics were amazing! haha. I was a natural amplifier. That was my most favorite singing experience ever.

Sound Peace Chamber images

Joseph Rael on the sound of the earth vid

Fascinating that he says the left foot is sky - in Taoist alchemy the left foot is yang (sky) and the right foot yin (earth). Cool.

So right there Joseph Rael is confirming the secret of complementary opposites natural resonance healing!

Westerners would not see the difference between left and right foot. They would see someone dancing and just think - oh they are lifting one foot and the other, blah blah. haha.

Joseph Rael interview
They [his grandparents] related everything to sound....that sound can take you into trance state....to get into the foundation of life. Apparently consciousness does have a foundation or floor....even sweeping the floor was a meditation.
So he co-writes with Mary Elizabeth Marlow.
Joseph Rael said: “Inner listeners, or people who are continually listening to life as it unfolds, are true humans because they are picking up vibrational messages before the messages become crystallized energy or perceptual forms that can then be articulated by the brain.  Sensitivity, then, is paramount in developing the ability to be a good listener.” (Being & Vibration, Joseph Rael with Mary Elizabeth Marlow, Millichap Books, 1993.)
 Joseph Rael also wrote: “Since people are made of sound, (emphasis mine) listening is important.  It is through listening that you become a true human, and a true human is a listener who is constantly attuned by working with everything that is happening.”
This reminded me of the vision the qigong master who befriended me had in Zimbabwe Africa
 One of his favorite stories is when his mentor in the pueblo, Teh, took him to the sacred Kiva and conducted a ritual whereby a whole landscape appeared on the dark walls of the Kiva, as a movie does on a screen. Most amazingly however, Teh then walked right into the landscape, and went about picking herbs, while Beautiful Painted Arrow watched him from his place in the Kiva. Teh brought them back into the Kiva, showed them to his apprentice, and then ground them-up into a pulp, and gave it to Beautiful Painted Arrow to drink. Beautiful Painted Arrow was overcome with a feeling of light traversing all through his body to his very cells. It wasn’t long before Teh crossed-over, but Beautiful Painted Arrow had experienced the awe of the sacred and had been given a most precious gift which he has carried in his life with utmost reverence.

Being and Vibration
A book by Joseph Rael and Mary Elizabeth Marlow
Ceremonies of the Living Spirit
A book by Joseph Rael
Inspirations of the Metaphoric Mind
A book by Val Mijailovic, Joseph Rael and Gayle Randal
Tracks of Light; A Native American Approach to Understanding Your Name
An Earth Quest book by Joseph Rael and Lyndsay Sutton
Native American Teachings
A set of two Audio Cassette Tapes by Joseph Rael
Sound Beings
A book by Val Mijailovic, Joseph Rael and Gayle Randall

Through dancing strenuously to the heat of the Summer Sun, blowing on bone whistles as we go, we build the inner sun, the fire within, which –with no moisture in the body to soothe it- burns through our blocks and impurities, and clears the path for the clear spiritual consciousness to manifest itself.
After a couple of days of dancing, after feeling like dying and unable to go on, one gets uplifted by a renewed energy, eventually entering a trance-like state where, sometimes, the soul leaves while the body collapses. At this point, the dance stops and the body of the dancer is laid on water reeds, whose moisture the body absorbs like drinking light.
 INtro to Sound Peace Chambers vid

So his vision was of "round shaped" buildings. Oops. The above "pyramid" shape from a square maybe not be part of the original vision? I guess it's flexible.

 A student of Joseph Rael - vids

Joseph Rael, whose name, Tslew-teh-koyeh, means "Beautiful Painted Arrow," is widely regarded as one of the great Native American holy men of our time. While leading a dance in Australia in 2006, Joseph had a vision of a Horn of Plenty in the sky, pouring blessings on the Earth. According to Joseph, "The message of the Horn of Plenty is that we humans have fooled around long enough, and God is going to take over. From now on, we are going to get plenty of everything we focus on and act on. If we focus on conflict, we will get more conflict. However, if we focus on peace we will get plenty of peace. As soon as we focus on a goal, the universe will take us in that direction. That is why I have sent out the link to a Song of Peace and asked that you join in focusing on peace. I want to thank you for becoming part of this Peace Group. We are changing humanity on the planet as we participate in the community of peace." -- Joseph Rael
  1991 interview with Joseph Rael

 He's got activated heart energy!

Joseph Rael Moon song

 healing heart trauma vid.

Given Joseph’s teaching that “water is light” and that “we are the offering to the light,” the lighting of the ceremonial fire on this coming April 7th is particularly important.
 The Ghost Ranch talk

The old is not old. The Old is Now. - Joseph Rael.
 So this leads to a book called The Sonic Thread.

I was 45 years old when I had my very first real vision and then I began to see why I had this power to see visions.  It was related to the vibration of the sound of my name, the Tiwa word for Beautiful Painted Arrow, which all the people in the village would use, saying it over and over to me. It literally means to be able to see.  Then, when I went to boarding school, there were eight boys who could speak Tiwa and when they called me by my name we would have to hide because the teachers would not allow us to talk our language.

Methods of the Soul - The DuVersity

www.duversity.org/articles/Methods%20of%20the%20Soul2.doc
by Joseph Rael ... It was in Picaris Pueblo in New Mexico in the wintertime. ... I could see that in the Hispanic community they did not do these things or get up ...

 I am going to be 66 years old,  I have been in states of grace about thirty times but I have never stayed there very long, from just a few seconds to maybe an hour, the longest maybe half a day.  I cannot tell you how I got there, but I know that in states of grace one has exceptional powers.  One of the times that I saw this occur was when I watch my step grandfather go through a wall in an underground chamber about 1940 in the wintertime.  He went through the wall into another dimension.  I could actually see the landscape on the other side.  He went and got some herbs and brought them back.  He chopped them up and then gave them to us to drink.  He said this stuff is good for us, it would help us be good elders and good people.  As soon as he came back through everything I had been seeing disappeared and we were back in this underground chamber.  
In the village they were teaching us that a house, that is a square or a rectangular structure, creates conditions where you are going to move more rapidly, you are going to change more often than you would if you are in a circular building.  Circular buildings have a different effect.  The power of the circle is the power to see.
So again it would appear that the Sound Peace Chambers should be circular buildings? Rather more importantly is the adobe material that I am also using. I dug out a clay adobe pit. I am going to plaster the frame with adobe clay also.
But the whole idea was that the houses were doing something to our destinies by the very nature of the fact that we were living in a house that was a square building made of adobe brick.  When you were in a house made of adobe or mud-brick, you were inside of the light of the vast self.
In the Tiwa language we know that every idea has a twin.  Science has difficulty with that.  How could this light be here and be there at the same time?  However, if you have the premise that first of all we do not really exist then it is perfectly natural, because when we do materialize in breath, matter and movement we are passing through time and space.  Space is not empty.  Space is full.  Space is the up above and the down below; it is matter and sky energy.  It is also centeredness and clarity and radiance and beauty.  These are the components of space, it is all metaphor. 
 So this is the noncommutative phase secret.
Tiwa does not have nouns or pronouns so as I was growing up I was Josephing and I was taught that when I was walking the fields or planting or harvesting or whatever we were doing I was participating in something beyond, something beyond just being a little boy or a student or a son or a friend.
We are made of appearing and disappearing light that came from the inhalation and exhalation of God's breath." Joseph Rael -
That is exactly how a person reported their Near Death Experience - saying an angel told them that God is not the light but rather God is the breathing that creates the light.

A Sun-Moon trance dancer speaks on his experience - 3 days dancing - no water, no food!

And then you lie on wet reeds to absorb water (the Moon phase).

No comments:

Post a Comment