Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Monday, August 14, 2017

Buyer Beware! The fake syncretic b.s. owner of thedaobums

Drew Hempel seems to have gone off the deep end. He's even attacking the Daobums now. It feels a lot like watching a potential genius slowly descend into pure madness.
He's a smart guy, but sadly it hasn't protected him from delving into what seems to be some kind of Qigong psychosis.
Spiritual progress necessitates the ability to critically observe yourself and your motivations, and he seems to have lost that ability. He used to post interesting info from time to time, and dig up all sorts of unusual stuff, but now he's getting even more repetitive and robotic, and just lashes out at whatever seems to hurt his ego.
I think he'd really have benefited from having a teacher give him some feedback. Not the Chunyi Lin(that's the "original qigong master") money charging variety, but rather a teacher genuinely interested in his progress and spiritual welfare.
Yeah it's funny how people easily project onto others - so the above thread goes like this:
1) I am a beginner and can someone explain this to me (the Idiot's Guide) I posted.
2) the Father figure owner of the site quickly dismisses it as not worth reading.
3) His followers quick worship his word like he's Mao.
4) One person dares to say I have some interesting research but he is then treated as not-worthy on that website, so he doesn't pursue any actual discussion of content.
5) Case closed, move along, nothing to see there!
Hilarious! 
So the supposed symptom of my insanity is that I am actually "attacking" thedaobums website! haha. But the people making that claim don't even post on thedaobums website anymore and so they have not even read my posts - a lot of it in the Drumpf (censored bottom section).
Anyway so it's now claimed on thedaobums website that "the owner is well known" on the website. Oh yeah? His name is not posted anywhere - like Hi, I set up this website, and therefore it has this format, etc.
So when I did discover the owner's name - hey anyone can google it right? - but it took me a bit to figure out "which" Sean he was on thedaobums - i.e. his profile. I had confused him with "Sean Denty." Oops.
Anyway so the owner - I posted a photo he posted of his full lotus - with the comment - gee he needs to get his ankles more up on his thighs.
 I mean we are talking about opening up the small of the back - the kundabuffer - so you want those ankles up higher to get the pressure to stretch out the small of the back.
And then he says who is guru is - this Zen Western Advaita New Age teacher - one of those white dudes who takes on a fake Indian name. haha. So real big in the Law of Attraction scene - why? Because first of all he's a not fugly white male - and so the perfect guru - and secondly he says oh enlightenment is much more common than you think! Which of course everyone wants to hear. He says - don't get fixated on enlightenment!
Anyway so it is quite ironic that a website called Tao or Dao - is actually set up by a Western Zen follower - he said he tried out some Falun Gong as well but didn't like the apocalyptic UFO claims of the Falun Gong cult leader. haha. Indeed.
Then someone posted a Neigong book, published in the 1980s in NYC!! Cool. But there is not much info about it online - the teacher C.H. Chu or somebody - he has some Tai Chi teachings on youtube. Still looks like good info.
So the owner of thetaobums definitely fits into the syncretic B.S. stuff.
The claim by someone on the Lonemanpai site is that I "hate white people." Really? So I'm a self-hater? haha. No I just point out the truth that is proven by science - white skin is from malnutrition from wheat monocultural farming - lack of vitamin D in the diet. And wheat monocultural farming, spread around the world, with plow-based bull-cow farming, has spread as ecological imperialism, as Professor Alfred Crosby details.
So now I don't "hate white people." But for example when right wingers claim that to be antiracist means to be anti-white - I say sure! Why not? White skin is from malnutrition! But to be against white skin is not necessarily to be against white people. I am just being honest again about what caused white skin.
So there is good reason to be against thedaobums website, just as I posted a blog post against the lonemanpai website. haha.
Still they can read my research and feel free to ask me questions.
People treat qigong as a commodity fetish and therefore I am just a product that they are considering buying or not! haha.
 Thedaobums website gets on average only 25 unique hits per day and then gets an average of 1000 views per day! Do the math - that means a few people are completely obsessed with the website.
I'm sure it's the same with Lonemanpai.
That's why I posted my Idiot's Guide article on youtube video comments to spread it around.
The Lonemanpai reader says - you can understand the images in my article but the text is hard to follow.
Yep it might take some time to decipher the text - but I think anyone who wants to apply themselves can just compare the images with the text and start to figure things out. They might have to look up a lot of words in the dictionary and have a steep learning curve.
Or they could just dismiss me as insane. haha. 

The claim that I have "poor social interaction" is quite ironic - on the internet?

I organized political activist coalitions during 20s - so I would get together many different groups of people, hold conferences, etc. That's the epitome of social skills.

I was elected to be a "prince" on the Homecoming Court in high school - (thankfully I didn't make King as I would have dreaded that). Again that is the epitome of social skills.

So it's not that I have "poor social interaction" it's just that I disagree with Western industrial society based on structural reasons. I think that a proper analysis of Taoism reveals the error of Western civilization - from the structural perspective of math and logic and music theory.

I returned to thedaobums with a first post about Eddie Oshins, a quantum physicist who corroborated my discovery. He too was dismissed as insane. haha. But the other professors kept funding his research at Stanford and he coined the term "quantum psychology." He was against the New Age commodity fetish lies about his research but there was nothing he could do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment