Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Friday, May 19, 2017

The Verkelmpt female Ruffed Grouse and me: EcoEcho in Action

I live on the edge of a deciduous forest and I mow the lawn with an reel push mower. Suddenly I see a ground bird come towards me out of the forest. I had never seen this kind of bird before, so I froze and stared, to get the i.d. of the bird. It got closer to me and then veered off back into the forest. I quick went in the house and realized it was a female grouse - my first sighting ever.

The bird book said if you hear something that sounds like a 2 cycle lawn mower in the forest - that's a grouse mating call.

I didn't think much of it and went back out to finish mowing. It had been about almost 10 minutes since the female grouse had gone back into the forest. But suddenly the female grouse reappeared, heading straight towards the lawn mower.

I suddenly realized I was mimicking a male grouse mating call. Immediately I went back in the house and the female actually followed me up to our bird feeder.

We get lots of birds right now. The other day we had an Oriole and hummingbird at the same time, and a blue jay and female grosbeak and downy woodpecker all near by, around the feeder.

So I was hoping the female grouse would discover the bird seed - there is usually enough as the wild turkeys always like to eat off the ground as well.

But no - this female grouse was "verkelmpt" - as I dubbed her situation.

She did not even eat the bird seed! She was forlorn to having lost her male ruff grouse!!

The female went back into the forest. Amazing.

That was EcoEcho in action if I ever had experienced it.


No comments:

Post a Comment