Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Latest to Guy McPherson

Dear Guy: Your latest with Carol was very smooth - thanks. When you said faith requires no evidence I wanted to let you know I had one book on Amazon called "Do-Ohm Up the Yin-Yang!"
The book is really about mathematical logic from music theory. I looked into the quantum computing consciousness claims. It's quite ironic that "mainstream" scientists are claiming that in 10 years there will be quantum computing A.I. consciousness using nanobiomachines.
So I bought 5 acres "up north" which in Minnesota gets the reaction (oh that's really up north!) - between xxxxxxxxxxxx. I will meditate full time. It's not quiet - the land is right off the highway - a state highway. So you hear the humming of civilization. But there's lots of loud birds also. I bought a "camp cabin" tent that I can stand up in but the land is mainly bog (so it was cheap tax forfeiture). I bought a "Himalayan cot-tent" from China (with Chinese on it) - since I can sit up in the tent for full lotus meditation. There's a creek for water - I bought a water filter for 1 million gallons. I will buy bear proof 30 liter containers to store dry food - rice/beans/lentils and whatever nutrition i need.
Yeah so if/when our house is sold here my 81 year old mom will buy a townhouse and I will do meditation full time. No phone even. haha. there's no law saying i have to have a cell phone.
Anyway my point being that the mathematical logic is quantum consciousness but also based on music theory - I cite the evidence in my new blog http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com
I don't think you read my last blog? I realize you are inundated with emails, etc. My point being that "the process is the goal" so it's not really a meditation "method" as much as mathematical logical inference that requires no evidence. Noncommutative phase-space is another name for it.
Thanks for posting your lectures for free, etc. Glad to hear you got $300 a month in support. I actually got some money from people paying me to meditate! It worked great at $20 for 8 hours of full lotus meditation and I would send them energy based on the quantum entanglement consciousness evidence I posted online. haha. But my family still harassed me for not making enough money. So that's why I bought my own property land so that I can not be harassed - legally. I mean I was increasing my energy and seeing light - and going into the post-death enlightenment phase while people were paying me! They were "off-setting" their spiritual training through me! haha. It was great but kind of culty. And also people really need a lot of energy and so it was not sustainable on my part.
Then people in Minnesota next ask, "but what will you do in the winter?" At first I say oh I will drive south to Bureau of Land Management free camping down in the southwest. But then I give them a spiel on how the Arctic will be ice free soon, etc. and go into the near-term human extinction information.
Actually I really can't talk to people much since I "embody" the apocalypse already. haha. My physiology is messed up from too much free healing. But I heal my mom all the time - and so she has lots of energy and happiness despite her xxxxxxxxxx every night.

Like I said - I did the intensive nonwestern philosophy training to finish my master's degree on radical ecology back in 2000 at the U of Minnesota - through the African Studies Department. Then I did free "tantra" full lotus healing in the inner city - mainly in fast food restaurants - I worked part-time at a Rockefeller funded nonprofit, Clean Water Action - that's when Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone got off-ed for his expose on CIA drug dealing in Colombia. Oops I mean he had a plane accident crash. So I was reading 1 scholarly book a day in full lotus trance while sending out psychic healing energy. Then I dumpster dived for food and rode a bicycle in Minneapolis - for 10 years - post 9/11.
So that was my semi-retirement (ages 30 to 38) along with then moving to my parents 10 acres of forest (ages 38 to 46 now).
Yeah it's been fun living as part of a larger forest - we got the rare Hooded Warbler nesting here when I first arrived - only 3 other sites in Minnesota! They winter in Cozumel where my parents did their honeymoon in 1965 and returned some 10 times vacationing. I went there in 1984. But they (the Hooded Warblers) now disappeared and I think the cow birds got any eggs - never saw fledglings. The broad-winged hawk disappeared. I think the Catbird did not survive that freaky cold spell this Spring after the freaky warmth - that as you revealed killed off 20% of the wheat. That catbird had been returning here for years.
I wanted to let you know - when biology professor Phil Regal announced at a Green Party meeting that "I thought there were six of you!" to me when I asked him a question back in 2000 - I also had many of the "progressive" activist "friends" declare that I was just doing it all to get attention. haha. That private investigation of me as an eco-terrorist said I was a "habitual multi-sector protestor" - wow what a compliment! haha.

I protested the corporate control of the University at the University President's annual talk to the professors - and I handed out a self-directed expose report I did. But my focus was on Monsanto and Cargill controlling the University of Minnesota. I did that protest alone just because no one else was doing the research. Yep it was all just about me obviously.
I kept doing all that research on my own in the Twin Cities but Madison WI where I did my undergraduate from 1991-94 had a strong counter-cultural activist community.
So I have kind of given up on trying to do activism in the "community." For example in 1998 I wrote a graduate paper on why the U.S. would invade Iraq again. I gave all the detailed analysis (based a lot of Chomsky) on how it was genocide in Iraq and I even hung a banner on campus. The professor who ran the "genocide center" walked past me on the bridge - to tell me that I was wrong - it was not genocide. haha. I got arrested 3 times with a local Maoist cult group that was later infiltrated by the FBI after they organized the protests at the RNC 2008. By then people's cell phones were being tracked and activists were "pre-arrested" etc. I mean when I saw my Earth First! activist friends all getting cell phones in 1999 - I knew it was all over. haha. My own email was deleted by the University administration, etc.
So anyway my graduate instructor said my paper on Iraq in 1998 was "too aggressive." Years later when I was in the computer lab and he walked by I said - so what do you think about my paper now? He said, "that's graduate school!" and walked away. haha.
But I handed out hundreds of free copies of that paper on Iraq - our local Congressman - Sabo - did change his vote to being against the sanctions - after we did civil disobedience at his office. So that was kind of something.
But the last time I got arrested (out of 8 times) was when I fell asleep in full lotus - snoring loudly - on the toilet during spring break at the University (at their "cultural studies" building). haha. I had been working the night shift at the local environmental activist nonprofit but this female coworker was stalking me. haha. that's another story. But the female cop immediately banned me from the University campus for one year - even after I explained I was an alumni. She thought I was homeless, etc.
I think I may have told you that story.
But yeah in 2000 after I did the intensive nonwestern philosophy training with the Chinese qigong master - my brain body was permanently rewired. I posted on P.Z. Myers "top" science blog (he's a University of Minnesota biology professor) how I could "flex" my pineal gland and it's based on quantum biology - back in 2006. Of course he banned me from all the science blogs. haha.

In 2001 I wrote the Actual Matrix Plan expose - about how Western civilization since Plato - has been based on the wrong mathematical logic from the wrong music theory. It's called the "music logarithmic spiral" but the actual Matrix Plan.
But even the mainstream mind-controlled masses like xxxxxxxxxxxxxx - when I say to them, "you know how we only had half a winter?" That is just the start - it's going to accelerate, etc.! They can't say anything because they know we only had half a winter! haha. Then when I say - you know how ice on a lake just kind of disappears - that's because of the volume going! I said that's what's happening in the Arctic. People in Minnesota have most likely seen ice disappear on a lake in the Spring - how it vanishes fast - so people can now understand experientially what's going on in the Arctic.
thanks again,
drew

No comments:

Post a Comment