Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

SAIC should hire me as a research subject in paranormal phenomenon training

Dear SAIC: Thank you for reading my blog - for more than an hour, etc. Richard Wiseman has a critique of your ten remote viewing studies contracted for the CIA as a continuation of Stargate research. My noncommutative phase macroquantum resonance model cracks the juggernaut of paranormal reality - based on empirical harmonics that are universal to all human cultures - my noncommutative phase macroquantum resonance model is beyond the limitations of small-minded "researchers" paid to take crack shots at the great work that withstands the test of the time of the Universe.

Whereas I read one scholarly book a day while in full lotus, for ten years, after I received my master's degree from U of MN, while also working part-time at an environmental nonprofit, thereby demonstrating my integrating in service to this great empire (SIC, nation based on genocidal destruction).....

Whereas you can't fake the full lotus - I personally challenge Richard Wiseman to a full lotus psychology research analysis. If he can sit in full lotus longer than me then he can critique my paranormal training methodology.

Whereas Western civilization has been fully commoditized, despite the deleterious effects on ecological living on the planet, thereby rendering our near future as a species moot.

Whereas I bought 5 acres up north to meditate full time in dubious conditions of security, - both financially and physically.

Whereas SAIC is one of the top U.S. imperial military contractors, thereby flush with FED-created fiat money.

Whereas my model of paranormal training is open enough to include all such claims of spiritual paranormal abilities.

Whereas I overdid my tantra free psychic healing, rendering my mind-body-spirit energy dynamics in need of repair and therefore need a plush place to train and recover, yet at the same time I have provided loads of free research and analysis online that has proven to be quite rigorous.

Thereby consider myself fully eligible to pursue full-time parapsychology training at your disposal, granted a salaried, safe scenario.

Feel free to post an email contact in the comments section and I will email you.

 Mclean, Virginia, United States, Saic   198.151.8.4 Label IP Address  (0 returning visits)
Win7, Chrome 58.0, 1536x960

recent pageload activity with visit length longer than an hour.
  
(No referring link)
27 Oct 201610:41:34
27 Oct 201610:42:39
  
(No referring link)
24 May07:06:29
  
24 May07:16:25
  
24 May07:24:14
24 May07:27:36
24 May07:29:02
  
24 May07:29:50
  
24 May07:32:41

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment