Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Saturday, December 9, 2017

How Music Theory is the secret to the original Sustainable spiritual human culture

http://www.quantumpsychology.com/back.html If you scroll down on Eddie Oshins' papers - he was the "in house" quantum physicist as Stanford particle accelerator - working on quantum psychology. So he gets into the Boolean logic paradoxes as quantum logic. I think you might be interested. I independently made the same discovery as him as he taught Wing Chun and so he realized the secret of the nonwestern harmonics is noncommutative math. So I had this realization in high school as my piano teacher also taught music theory in the evening. I pondered - why, if C is 1, then the Perfect fifth as C to G has to be 3/2 and can not be 2/3 whereas the Perfect Fifth, as C to F can not be 2/3 but instead has to be changed to a Perfect Fourth as 4/3, C to F. 
Then her husband was her music professor at the University of Minnesota and so he also taught private music training. So I studied orchestration, ear training, composition from him. So he showed me a cool trick - find a piano and then silently press down a higher harmonic - like a G note. Keep it held down, then strike the lower C strongly and you hear the G note. Then try it with a different note that is not a close harmonic and it doesn't work. O.K. so as I was then taught equal-tempered tuning based on logarithms - as a "compromise" - I discovered the book "Science and Music" by Sir James Jean, the quantum physicist. He emphasizes that the empirical truth of music is an infinite spiral of fifths. So since I began training classical piano since age 5 - and was into music deeply from age 3, as I sat quietly through my mom's piano lessons - listening - and so it's now proven that if you study an instrument strongly before age 7 then you get a much larger corpus callosum. 
So I had this insight that Pythagoras must have been correct and I was against the logarithmic equal-tempered tuning. My private teacher, the former music professor, did not like hearing this. I actually had to keep my insight to myself but my piano teacher did get me a book on spiritual insights of music composers and her husband got me a book called the "Creative Process" about how dreams informed both science and art. And then after my senior piano recital - wherein I memorized Bach's Italian Concerto in F, a Mozart Sonata, a Brahms piece and I performed John Cage prepared piano and my own compositions - so then my music professor gave me a copy of Gregory Bateson's book "Mind and Nature: A necessary Unity" and also a copy of the Tao Te Ching. Then when I took quantum mechanics my first year of college, the professor emphasized that when people learn classical physics in high school then they have the wrong foundation for science. And his teacher's assistant was reading the same book that I was reading - Mind and Nature. haha. 
O.K. so my blog has all my research details http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com - where I quote Alain Connes - and so I played all types of music but after the first year of college, I could no longer play Western music much. I did end up playing free jazz improv with a street flute player - but I kept pursuing my vision. In 1996 I had written a manifesto called The Fundamental Force - and I had an image of Bloch's Wall as an attempt to describe my insight into music theory. Mainly the essay was a critique of Slavoj Zizek and so I sent him a copy. He replied it looked very interesting and he would read it and get back to me. So I never heard back but his next book in 1997, the Plague of Fantasies, was largely a "strawman argument" against my critique of him! haha. He was slamming ecofeminism and paranormal psychology and he also emphasized Platonic music, etc. 
So when you talk of this self-organizing self - the key is what Schrodinger stated in his book, "What is Life?" and he said it has to be an "aperiodic" - or what Stuart Hameroff with Roger Penrose call "anharmonic." And so Hameroff - with whom I've corresponded - he very much emphasizes that music is the closest model to what consciousness is. And he also clearly states not Western music. His research was corroborated by this Indian scientist who has a lab on Japan - I have also corresponded with him as well. So we had quite a lengthy correspondence - and so he admitted that no one can know the original phase of the quantum Bloch sphere. But essentially he did the nano-research that tested the electrical conductance of microtubules - and he discovered that ultrasound resonates microtubules at 1000 times greater amplitude than any other frequency. Also the microtubules have to be quantum coherent when they resonate. So this was amazing corroboration of Penrose and Hameroff. So Hameroff actually tested ultrasound against his skull and reported a great bliss that lasted for a while. But from my own research I had already deduced this and in music theory it's called the Hypersonic Effect. 
Actually the CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich figured this out - and he was a real pioneer and he was part of the Actual Matrix Plan that I discovered - soon after my master's thesis on radical ecology and sound-current nondualism. So anyway it's not just ultrasound - the Mozart Effect is real and from the slow middle movements of Baroque and early classical - as Mozart was strongly influenced by Bach (He was close friend's with Bach's son). And so when I had memorized Bach's Italian Concerto, my piano teacher was impressed at how fast I memorized the piece, and so she got me into this fancy chamber music camp up on Lake Superior, Madeline Island. But at the time I was already in a punk rock hardcore band and playing jazz, etc. So I just caused trouble mainly but my roommate was a composer who aced his SAT and so he got a full ride scholarship to Harvard. I did go on to study music composition at Smith College and UMASS - and Hampshire - but I only stayed out east for a year. 
UW-Madison accepted me into their music composition program but what happened was hilarious! I had focused in a self-design degree on what I called global blues music and I was openly critical of the avant-garde serial music of the composition professor - at his newly built house on the prairie. So he said his music was just "ahead of the times" and so no one could appreciate it. haha. So then I was getting As and Bs in my music orchestration class but I was also protesting all the time, near the music building, on the Mall - and one of the professors must have seen me. I protested against NAFTA and I worked for the UW-Greens. So then he called me into his office and said my transposition of a Schoenberg piano sonata into a string quartet was Communist because I was writing "equal play for equal pay." I was so shocked I started to tear up right in front of him after he demanded that I redo all my past assignments, even though I had already gotten good grades on them. So I just dropped out - but those professors bragged how they could get any of their music students into the avant-garde computer music programming graduate degrees at Princeton, etc. haha. 
So since then it's been proven that the brain neurons have the strongest amplitude resonance from the Perfect Fifth and Octave harmonics. And then finally I realized that the infinite spiral of fifths is from noncommutative math with the Perfect Fourth. Also I discovered this was the origin of Daoism and the "three gunas" of India - the oldest philosophy of India. Then if you study the original human culture - it is completely focused on music trance dance training with the emphasis on the octave, Perfect Fifth and Perfect Fourth as this infinite alchemical resonance energy. 
So the Mozart Effect increases the alpha brain waves and serotonin levels - there is a nonlinear feedback between the ultrasound and ELF harmonics. It's been proven that the qigong energy healers have strong ELF waves as a standing resonance with Earth's Schumann resonance - as a theta-alpha brain wave that also resonates the heart energy. Actually this is based on quantum coherent biophotons. As I finished my master's degree doing intensive meditation with a Chinese qigong master - then I saw ghosts and I did healing and I smelled cancer - and this is exactly what the original human culture had all males train to do from 100,000 years ago. It was the secret of our sustainable culture.

 As Gregory Bateson said it's based on "difference of the difference" as orders of logical type - but chaos math is all based on logistic equations that are symmetric math. So the origin of quantum non-locality is noncommutative time-frequency energy. For example Heisenberg's uncertainty actually originates from noncommutative time-frequency. So music was before math and before language even - music is right-brain dominant and Western music is wrong. Sonoluminescence is real - as is sonofusion - from infinite time-frequency resonance as noncommutative phase.

So Alain Connes - his problem is that he practices Chopin at home and so he is biased towards Western music. He thinks the future will be quantum consciousness whereby people here multiple spacetimes in their head just as in orchestration. I have studied orchestration - so I know the brain twister of playing multiple clefs - transposing in real time - on the piano - as the whole orchestra. I did that training as private study while I was in high school. But Connes is completely projecting his Western bias onto what music is. But Connes is correct about noncommutative time-frequency from music theory. He calls this the quantum music of the sphere as a universal scaling system.

So reality is based on triple spectrals - as frequency - and then spacetime geometry is created from pure frequency that is noncommutative to time. Actually de Broglie figured all this out with his Law of Phase Harmony - as quantum relativity and essentially it is because Einstein's relativity went against the based Pythagorean principle that frequency is inverse to time. This cover up started with Archytas and Plato - as math professor Luigi Borzacchini calls it - a "negative judgment paradox" that is from music theory and was concealed as a "secret of the sect" that is "really astonishing" and "shocking." So I do not believe in math - I tested in the 92% for the ACT in math - in high school but I disagreed with the Pythagorean Theorem due to my music theory training. And so Alain Connes admits that set theory paradox between real and discrete numbers is only solved by noncommutative geometry with time-frequency as the origin of reality.

So he is trying to "solve" the problem - but Roger Penrose argues that this noncommutative time-frequency creates ego awareness from gravity collapsing the non-locality as phase (the 5th dimension) - so essentially our left-brain awareness is essentially the same as gravity (or logarithmic symmetric math) with right-hand technology as inherent to left-brain dominance. For example does Roger Penrose even discuss the ecological crisis? Of course not yet he admits the secret of the Big Bang is that time is dramatically "asymmetric" and that is the secret origin of the Big Bang. Not only is time asymmetric - but negentropy is based on reverse time. Stuart Hameroff has a great paper on free will and that, he says, also explains precognition. I know for a fact that precognition can happen as visions that come true years into the future! I had this happen - I even wrote the dream down. And in now way was it a "statistical possibility."

So as - who was it - well I recommend Eddie Oshins - he studied statistics enough but realized that the secret was noncommutative phase as macroquantum resonance. Eddie Oshins was a quantum physicist at Stanford and he worked closely with math professor Louis Kauffmann with whom I've corresponded. But Oshins taught Wing Chun and Neigong and he realized the secret of the nonwestern neigong (alchemy) is noncommutative macroquantum harmonics - that he called "quantum psychology." He was pissed at how that term got co-opted for the New Age analysis.

So basically I was against math since I knew - I mean I took statistic in college but didn't really try at it. Also for example for chemistry in high school - I figured out the curve and just guessed on all the multiple choice since I knew I cud beat the curve. haha. And then I took quantum physics my first year of college at Hampshire College. Professor Herbert Bernstein emphasized that everyone should take quantum physics first - and he taught quantum entanglement. So Lee Smolins also took his first quantum physics from Herbert Bernstein at Hampshire. And so Lee Smolins has developed a whole theory about the evolution of life in the Universe - it is quite interesting - and all based on the idea that time is very real along with entropy and so time can not be just a symmetric outside parameter. But again how does that effect the ecological crisis? For example math professor Joe Mazur wrote a book called Euclid in the Rainforest - and so I mailed him - saying hey - I studied conservation biology and sustainable development in Costa Rica and (where the book took place) I don't think Western math is "saving" the rainforest as he seemed to imply - quite the contrary.

So I told him my music-math analysis. His brother, as you may know, is a big number theory mathematician - Barry. So anyway Joe Mazur encouraged me to dig deeper and I discovered this quote from David Fowler saying that he thought music theory would explain the connection of continued proportions to irrational numbers. So then I discovered Luigi Borzacchini's research on a math forum. I had this dream of a math-music equation and I mailed it, scribbled down to Borzacchini. He said my math was good but I didn't have any historical proof that it had existed. Anyway Borzacchini says that this music cover up of math then has created a "pre-established deep disharmony" that secretly guides the evolution of science. By the Way - David F. Noble was fired from M.I.T. and the American Historical Association backed up his claim, in court, that he was fired for political reasons. Why? You should read his books, "America by Design" and "Forces of Production" - all his books are amazing. His last book was a follow up to the Religion of Technology.

 Let me give you another example. I read the book "Evolving the Alien" by math professor Ian Stewart. He's a chaos mathematician. So then he wrote - well if aliens exist they must be solitary like hermits. I said well qigong masters can already travel out into space and to do so they have to be hermits. Now Ian Stewart also wrote a book on the history of math - as it is all based on symmetry. The beauty of truth is symmetry is what he writes. I completely disagree. The secret of nonwestern music is noncommutative time-frequency. Or what in Daoism is called complementary opposites.

See I made that mistake in my master's thesis - and this physicist Charles Madden wanted to published my thesis as a book - back in 2000. But he kept asking me questions and not understanding. Finally he admitted actually his wife had wanted him to publish my master's thesis. So then I read Charles Madden's book on Music and Fractals and I discovered the error in my master's thesis. Madden points out the yin-yang or Tai Chi symbol can not be a fractal since it is not symmetric! And then of course Steve STrogatz makes the same point about the truth of reality. I corresponded with Strogatz as well - he calls Riemanns Hypothesis a "conspiracy between atom and arithmetic, nature and number" - but what is it really but noncommutative time-frequency! And anyway - Strogatz points out that fractals are not REAL in Nature - because due to their symmetric math, Fractals are a computerized Platonic ideal - they only exist in computer reality. But try to tell that to the New Age scene! haha.

Freemasonry, as David F. Noble, traces back to the 9th Century A.D., as the secret origin of modern science, is based on Platonic philosophy which actually was the origin of symmetric math as irrational numbers and yet secretly from the wrong music theory! haha. So then Ian Stewart wrote about quasi telepathy in electric fish - paddle fish and sharks - and I told him that I had finished my master's degree training with a Daoist qigong master and so I know that telepathy is really. I achieved telepathy! He said he did not believe in natural telepathy but that it could be possible with quantum computing. Then soon after he wrote a letter published in the journal Nature - as a warning about Matrix-style mind control whereby the quantum computing is using our minds as telepathy. We think it's telepathy but actually our minds are being controlled, etc.

I had written this expose already as the Actual Matrix Plan and it's also based on music theory - i discovered this soon after my master's thesis. So the problem is that Ian Stewart is trying to project his symmetric math - but he had an article in the New Scientist questioning if quantum physics is really based on randomness - he admitted that no one really knows. Quantum biology shows otherwise! In fact, if you read the award-winning Life on the Edge quantum biology book - 2016 - it details how the foundation of reality is quantum coherence - not randomness. It's because the Copenhagen interpretation is wrong. Position and Momentum already assumes symmetric math and also a continuum whereas it's actually derived from noncommutative time-frequency energy resonance.

I corresponded with Basil J. Hiley about this - the quantum physics professor. So when time is zero there there is a novel quantum force - a "self-force" that is quantum non-locality or noncommutative phase as infinite frequency. In fact this is reverse time energy as the relativistic mass of light. So when we "turn light around" as in visualization during meditation - then we are going to zero time but in fact there is a hidden momentum that is superluminal, as de Broglie realized - this is the non-local consciousness that is formless awareness and creates negentropic quantum coherence healing energy - called "Yuan qi" or prana or N/om by the original human culture. So de Broglie realized that frequency is to time as momentum is to wavelength. So essentially the superluminal phase creates a momentum energy that reverses the entropy of wavelength as mass.

No comments:

Post a Comment