Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Friday, December 29, 2017

Dear Professor Danielle Allen: Socrates Soul and the number 729 as the Tritone

UPDATE: I see I am the same age as her! haha.
Dear Professor Allen: Thanks for your recent CSPAN interview on your new book and your love for justice. I finished my master's degree doing self-directed research with the chair of the African Studies Department at the University of Minnesota, Professor Rose Brewer, after having taken her class, "Race, Class and Gender" with the required book, "The Racial Contract." And so I did intensive nonwestern meditation based on the argument that the "Natural Law" model from Plato and Aristotle was inherently unjust, at the foundation of Western civilization, and so a required study of nonwestern philosophy was necessary. I did this by training with a Chinese yoga spiritual healer, called a qigong master, but his assistant teacher is African-American. And so the experience truly changed my life permanently and so after my degree I read one scholarly book a day while sitting in full lotus yoga position in public, in the "inner city" in Minneapolis, Minnesota. haha. Anyway my dad was a lawyer, and he was accepted at Harvard but didn't get a full-ride scholarship so he went to NYU Law as a full-ride scholarship. So my masters thesis was called "Epicenters of Justice" as a phrase from Ralph Nader. And so in 2005 the African-American assistant qigong teacher, Jim Nance, was declared a qigong master and he asked me to help him write a book. But it was not until 2013, after he healed my mom, or I should say, he asked me to help him again but then he healed my mom, while he talked to me on the phone and she was asleep! My mom is now 81 years old so I do healing on her and the African-American qigong master married my qigong friend's former wife who also got deep into meditation. So they do healings together. His website is http://guidingqi.com
I'm just sharing this to let you know that - maybe we don't realize  - as you said there is talent everywhere. And so my friend - the qigong master who befriended me, Jim Nance, he shared his life story with me. It is quite amazing. Actually an African-American lady who does publishing has been transcribing his story from phone interviews she does with him - and his book is a true tome. haha. I don't know if he will ever publish it. But I could go on about him - and how amazing and inspirational his life has been. He's now 70 years old or just around there. But his wife is half his age. haha. But he can leave his body at will and he does long distance phone healings still, etc. As for his teacher, the Chinese healer, the two of them took part in a "randomized controlled" study led by a Mayo Clinic medical doctor, Ann Vincent, who called the results "especially impressive." And the study was published in a peer-reviewed journal - healing of chronic pain through "external qi" energy. And one of my friend's story was about his relatives in prison, talking about the power of accepting the Holy Spirit - having the Holy Spirit come into them and what miracles can happen. And so the Chinese healer also goes to church every Sunday. It is a fascinating situation where the Chinese healer says he realized most Christians are not that spiritual but for Jim Nance, as an African-American spiritual healer, he had a very different church experience. He said his grandmother was also part Native American and so that was an influence for him as well.
But anyway my own research started out from music theory, as I began studying classical piano at age 5 and studied privately with a former music professor while I was in high school. I realized there was a paradox in basic music theory, as I took logic very seriously, from the influence of my dad. His dad had been a minister and so I also took religion seriously, but I could see the limitations of it. And so the interrelations of music, logic and the origins of Western math and law and science is all very fascinating. There is something called noncommutative math, from nonwestern music, that is the secret of the nonwestern spirit training, going back to our original human culture that all humans originate from. Anyway I did get arrested eight times doing civil disobedience activism and when Jim Nance was in the car with me and I was driving, I began ranting about Cargill and the evils of the U.S. empire. He said, "But I'm on your side!" And I kept ranting. So he got super quiet and still and suddenly I felt this strong electromagnetic force deep on the right side of my heart. Now I knew that from the noncommutative math, from studying nonwestern philosophy, that the right side of the heart is the origin of the "formless awareness" - of the Emptiness or Cosmic Mother source of the Universe - called Nuit by the Egyptians, the origin of the word nothingness. This right side of the heart is from the right side vagus nerve connecting the reproductive organs to the right side of the brain, to the right side of the heart and through meditation it goes beyond death.
So this African-American healer gave me the experience of going beyond death! And when I immediately shut up then Jim Nance said to me: "I just wanted to see if you were speaking from the heart. And you were." haha.
Thanks again for sharing,
drew hempel

Her book on Plato

So she says since 729 is three to the sixth power it represents the tripartite soul.

 The late Ernest McClain might elucidate this:
But the actual mathematics that occurs in the dialogues is very frequently ignored by commentators. (One stark example of this is found in the 1947 translation of the Republic by F.M. Cornford, in which Cornford permitted himself to omit entirely Plato’s “extremely obscure” account (at 8.546b) of the so-called ruling or nuptial number, and also to “simplify” the text (at 9.587b) concerning the number of the Tyrant.
 The Tyrant is held, in the Republic, to be exactly 729 times less fortunate than the good ruler. Not “about 700,” not 730.
 O.K. (I quote my correspondence with Professor McClain in my 2012 pdf) so then we get this pdf.

Sound - Draw a Straight Line And Follow It

drawastraightlineandfollowit.com/Sound_v2011_F_R9.pdf
Musicologist Ernest G. McClain states thst “The number 2 is 'female' in the sense that it creates the ... create 'cycles of barrenness', in Socrates' metaphor, for multiplication and division by 2 can never introduce .... quality of the tritone (the ratio 36 = 729, a cycle of six perfect fifths above the fundamental), the worst possible ...
 And so the 3 to the sixth power actually refers to six cycles of Perfect Fifths, since 3 is the Perfect Fifth, thereby creating the Tritone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment