Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Friday, December 15, 2017

Andrew Zimmern and the difference between a second and a millennium

So, in essence, you don't see the big difference between, say, a second and a millennium?

voidisyinyang voidisyinyang
good question. Have you ever tried a strong dose of Salvia Divinorum? Or alternately where do you go when you are asleep and not dreaming? Linear time is a Western device constructed by apocalyptic religions, mainly Zoroastrianism. And so the increasing entropy of the universe with accelerating space and slowing down of time is inversely proportional to the accelerating destruction of ecology and speeding up of time on Earth - this is due to left brain-right hand dominance and the electroweak force, being left-handed, as the cause of left-handed amino acids for life on Earth being right brain dominant. So de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony figured out that there is a pilot wave that is superluminal and from the future and so precognition is real.
 This is quantum biology - and so the rate of the brain processing the present can be faster then the external time which is then perceived as slowing down. This is not just subjective but an actual localized spacetime vortex that is called "noncommutative phase" or the 4th dimension. So two-thirds of our brain energy is used for vision and it's proven we emit biophotons out of our eyes. So when we close our eyes the light is turned around to zero time but since light has no rest mass, due to relativity, light is heavy or light has relativistic mass that is actually hidden momentum energy that is not conserved - this is negentropic superluminal energy from the future. So by meditation or internal listening to the source of time, the logical inference of the source of our I-thought (the first and source of our waking left-brain dominant thinking) we can then discover the truth of reality. This is what the original human culture did to recreate the origin of reality on Earth - through trance dance "staying power" training - required by all the males. I have the training details - for free - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hljkMPp_Gf4&t=45s 
So in other words the source of time is noncommutative time-frequency energy which is best modeled by music theory. It is proven now that consciousness can change the rate of quantum decay of matter - gamma radiation. The quantum zeno effect does this - and it can be done naturally. We can literally reverse the entropy of the matter of our bodies - and we can have precognitive visions as well. So time is much deeper than we "sophisticated" left-brain dominant humans (modern humans) realize. Check out what happened to Andrew Zimmern when he encountered the original human culture - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBFToDoxYX0 
And so what happened to his perception of time? 
Toward what I believed to be the end of the evening, Xaxe, a great hunter, healer,and shaman, laid hands on me....I felt the energy, his energy, surge through my body. He had his hands on me for about twenty-five or thirty seconds, but it felt like he had only touched me for a split second. Time stood still. I literally had a short out of body experience. I could see him touching me from just above my body, almost like I was floating six feet off the ground, watching myself. All of a sudden I was back in my body observing an image of him thumbing through the book that contained all the pictures and moments in my life. I saw images of my childhood I hadn't remembered in years, pictures of my mother and me walking on a beach and shelling, very strong images. At the time, both during his touch and immediately afterward, I described it as him flipping through the pages of my life....Later the next morning, I spoke with Xaxe about the trance dance. He told me he wanted access to me in a way that was not possible through a translator....Xaxe's curiosity was such a caring, loving gesture....When he detached from me it felt like someone was unplugging a lamp from a wall socket. As he let go of me and continued to dance around the fire, I spontaneously burst into uncontrollable tears....I had been stripped to my emotional core, completely stunned by what I had witnessed so up close and personal.   
Andrew Zimmern, The Bizarre Truth: how I walked out the door mouth first – and came back shaking my head (Random House, 2009), 234-5.

No comments:

Post a Comment