Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Sunday, March 4, 2018

The EcoEcho Music of Helene Grimaud

So the Ravel Adagio Piano Concerto Phrygian Frisson Playlist is 75 links!!

Actually 77 but I have included an interview with the pianist Helene Gimbaud who has the most "rubato" rendering of Ravel.

There is another brief interview with her as well.



So in the interview she states how she also has a Wolf conservation center in New York State - working with the governmental agencies to raise and release wolves as species restoration. She noticed how the wolves howl in harmony to make it sound like there are more wolves than just two - a kind of resonance of harmonics effect.

She said then how a pianist needs to find out the secret to music as the medium of the composer but in the tradition of the German romanticists - Nature is the ultimate Muse and nothing new is discovered, since we are always part of Nature already.

So in the interview she then spontaneously played the Adagio music and said how she has always loved it.

Another pianist that plays the Ravel Adagio with strong rubato is Alicia de la Rocha.

There are a couple other pianists who "specialize" in this Ravel concerto featuring the adagio - and so their performances are considered the best, in contrast to the more rubato style.

And so I even discovered the first premiere recording of the concerto from 1932 - with Ravel conducting the live performance and then supervising the recording of the piece.

But in wiki it says he really suffered over the melody and Helene Gimbaud says it is in the style of Chopin etudes - which she then played in the interview.

So the other thing is Helene Gimbaud says she has synesthesia and so she sees colors for notes and she says this helps her memorize music. So clearly she has some third eye energy happening as a real music mystic!!

Pianist Hélène Grimaud sees flashes of colour when she plays music.
“An F sharp is red, C minor [E flat] is blue, G major is green and B flat is yellow,” explains Grimaud, who has a condition called synesthesia.
The fusing of two senses isn’t uncommon, says Grimaud, 45, adding that the visual effects are “more of an idea of a colour than the colour itself. It’s abstract. I see it in my mind’s eye.”

The other thing is she is about the same age as me. well she's a couple years older. But I had a girlfriend her age. haha.

The Wolf Center harmonics

 http://helenegrimaud.com/wolf-conservation-center

helene playing piano and hanging with wolves

And she just performed Ravel's Concerto in G this January.

 Yet, remarkably, Hélène Grimaud has also found time to pursue writing, publishing three books that have appeared in various languages. Her first, Variations Sauvages, appeared in 2003. It was followed in 2005 by Leçons particulières, and in 2013 by Retour à Salem, both semi-autobiographical novels.
 Duo, the album she recorded with cellist Sol Gabetta just prior to the Brahms concertos, won the 2013 ECHO Award for “chamber recording of the year”.
 Reviews of her book Wild Harmonies 2007


 she slid her head and then her shoulders under my palm. I felt a shooting spark, a shock, which ran through my entire body. The single point of contact radiated throughout my arm and chest, and filled me with gentleness, ... a most compelling gentleness, which awakened in me a mysterious singing, the call of an unknown, primeval force.”
“I had fallen in love with this she-wolf,” she writes later.
She got a Shakti energy transmission from this part-wolf-dog!

 On 29 acres, the center currently is home to 17 wolves. Four socialized “ambassador wolves” are on view to the public; the other 13 are shielded from human contact, so that they can ultimately be returned to the wild, as a couple and their pups were in July. 

“We started building the facility in ’97,” she said, “opened in ’99, and the place is doing really well. We started with 500 visitors in the first two years, and now we’re at 20,000 a year.”
 “Only in the last three years was I able to start really focusing on my music completely,” she said, “because before that, the wolf center took so much time and energy.”
https://nywolf.org/category/helene-grimaud/

Her woodland concert

 Yeah I actually thought maybe DemocracyNow would mention the Abrupt Methane Eruptions!! Nope. Just the fact that the Arctic is a sauna. We got sauna in Minnesota now. Strange discovery of Helen Gimbaud tonight. I did a playlight of Ravel's adagio of his Concerto in G and this lady kept performing the music very slow with lots of emotion. So then in an interview she says how wolves howl in harmonics and she set up a center to save the endangered gray and red wolves in the U.S. Imagine how a pianist has to do the conversation work since the U.S. is destroying everything and so puts no money into conservation! Talk about the irony of it all. https://nywolf.org/secret-life-of-mountain-lions/


Dear Helen Grimaud: I was making a playlist of Ravel and discovered your interview about wolves. I performed Ravel's Adagio, the piece you love, when I was in high school. I also memorized Bach's Italian concerto in F and so I can relate to your synesthesia. So I just discovered your work an hour ago but we are close in age - I am 1971 birth. So I studied conservation biology and sustainable development for my undergraduate degree and also was in music composition on "global blues." I got kicked out for being called a Communist due to my environmental activism at UW-Madison. haha. I worked for Greenpeace, Clean Water Action and half a dozen environmental nonprofits. I studied music theory intensely and finished my master's degree doing nonwestern meditation based on music theory. My blog is http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com with all my free research. Thanks for your time and good luck with your conservation work. I live in Minnesota so I heard a wolf howl outside my land (where I camp). But also I did visit the most traditional Berber village in Morocco as my finance was doing conservation biology for the Peace Corps in Morocco. That was in 1997.
take care,

drew hempel

No comments:

Post a Comment