Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Monday, March 5, 2018

Slowly real Pythagorean alchemy philosophy is being exposed! Eduard Heyning admits the math error

 His response was to reject Pythagorean philosophy as a whole, so below I explain how there really is a truth to early Orthodox Pythagorean philoosphy. He wrote
  "Thank you for pointing out my mistake....I consider my thesis a testimony of failure;"
Hi Eduard: Thank you for your humility and yes I have devoted my life to this conundrum and so only recently did I discover this math secret of Philolaus. I finished my master's degree by doing intensive meditation with a Chinese spiritual healer who trained at Shaolin and Mt Qingcheng in Daoist full lotus yoga meditation. He of http://springforestqigong.com teaches a meditation called the "small universe." I had realized that in fact that meditation is real Pythagorean "early" or Orthodox philosophy! http://peterkingsley.org did his Ph.D. in Pythagorean philosophy, published by Oxford in 1997. Maybe you read his work? Anyway so I had discovered via Dr. John Beaulieu of http://biosonics.com - I had discovered his book in 1995, after I met my first qigong master Effie P. Chow who blew the fuse in the room behind her. haha. So John Beaulieu said how Yang was the Perfect Fifth and Yin as the Perfect Fourth. This got me thinking, as since high school, I knew there was an error in the math-music logic. I wondered very innocently - why can't C to F be 2/3 instead of 4/3 and why can't G to C be 4/3 instead of C to G being 3/2. The reason is because Philolaus flipped the Lyre around, as Professor Richard McKirahan recently exposed in his article, "On Philolaus and Number." Only McKirahan promotes the lie of Philolaus. haha. Why? Because people don't realize the truth of noncommutative phase. For Archytas to teach that the Perfect Fifth plus Perfect Fourth = Octave this means that the arithmetic mean x harmonic mean = geometric mean squared has to only be greater than 1 with 3/2 as the arithmetic mean. In other words if C is 1 and the octave C is 2 then G is 3 as the Perfect Fifth but F is also 3 as the Perfect Fifth subharmonic!! This basic truth was covered up by Archytas and Philolaus because geometric mean has to be based on symmetric math, not noncommutative phase. So it is not until quantum physics that this secret of real nonwestern alchemy was rediscovered. I have essays on this on my blog http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com So the three gunas of India are like the Tai Chi of China - this is an amazing secret. Sattva is the octave, rajas is Perfect Fifth and tamas is the Perfect Fourth. This is the oldest philosophy of India! So also Professor John Curtis Franklin has a great new book on Sumerian "divine lyre" music and it does not rely on geometric magnitude. So originally, as I have corresponded with professor Franklin, the 12 note scale of Chinese tuning goes back to 3000 BCE. So there must have been an ancient alchemy culture from Sumerian-India-China to the Near East of the Phrygian Great Mother worship of Cybele. Even in Egypt the fraction 2/3 was considered sacred and not allowed to be subdivided.
So quantum physicist Eddie Oshins who worked at Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, also realized this secret. He taught Wing Chun of Bruce Lee lineage martial arts. Oshins realized the secret of quantum physics is noncommutative phase as spin 1/2 and this is also the secret of nonwestern alchemy or Neigong training! In other words, contrary to what Plato taught of a symmetric two-ness, the hands, eyes and legs and arms are not just symmetric "two-ness" but rather inherently have a cardinal order as complementary opposites. This is also what Aristotle believed, as Aristotle was against Plato's mathematics. So for example in the West we just think we have two arms and two legs, etc. but the secret of Daoist alchemy training is that for males, the left hand is yang and lower body is yin while right hand is yin and upper body is yang. So that is the secret of the "Crouching tiger, hidden dragon" of Tai Chi and turns the body into a macroquantum oscillator.
So I had realized something in high school in the mid-80s - and so for 30 years I have researched this issue. haha. Let me know if what I said makes any sense and also please just research my blog as I have all free research also on my youtube channel. My writing style varies depending on the context - I have free books and articles. But I am always learning new things to clarify. See Philolaus flipped the lyre around as what I call the "bait and switch" trick. So in other words Philolaus said that the Perfect Fourth is 4/3 as 6/8 wavelength of frequency 1 with the nodes as 0 to 8. But since he needed to create geometric magnitude as logarithms then he said that the frequency 3/2 is wavelength 8/12 of the frequency 1 with the nodes 0 to 12. Then he said that the geometric magnitude is 12 to 8 as 3/2 plus 8 to 6 as 4/3 to get frequency 2 for his logarithmic equation. Then he kept dividing 9/8 as the logarithmic of square root of 2 since 6 times the square root of 2 is actually the square root of 9 x 8 as the geometric mean for the semitone value. So 9/8 is from the logarithmic subtraction of the Perfect Fifth as 3/2 - the Perfect Fourth as 4/3 and so you multiply the inversion to divide to get 9/8.
Anyway I have noticed this same error by a math professor who has specialized in studying music theory. But when he studied Chinese music tuning he projected the logarithms onto the Chinese tuning that in fact was the Orthodox Pythagorean tuning as complementary opposites, not the symmetric geometric magnitude. This switch by Plato and Archytas was very devious and the debate is still going on regarding Aristotle versus Plato. haha. But in fact neither of them understood noncommutative phase as complementary opposites. It just goes to show how deep the brainwashing is in Western culture. It is just that since I played blues music on piano in high school then I knew it was important which came first, the Perfect Fifth to resolve to the octave or the Perfect Fourth, etc. That the order of the intervals changes the frequency even though the pitch as Perfect Fifth can be the same. The basic law of Pythagoras is frequency is inverse to wavelength but in reality it is frequency is inverse to time. And so de Broglie realized in his Law of Phase Harmony that relativity of Einstein went against this basic law of Pythagoras! The problem is that ever since Philolaus, the wavelength was defined by the square root and so the inverse ratio as noncommutative phase was covered over with a symmetric magnitude of geometry. And so Aristotle realized this about Plato - what Plato called the "indeterminate dyad" was actually irrational magnitude as alogon.
Anyway let me know if any of that made any sense as I am glad to discuss this with you. My point is that in fact there really was a REAL "as above, so below" secret of music as alchemical philosophy! And I have trained in this so I know it is real. I have seen ghosts and had some amazing experiences of precognition, etc. haha.
Take care,
drew hempel

No comments:

Post a Comment