Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Monday, January 29, 2018

Do we actually see images inside our brains? How Shen controls our Brain

I cite in my "Idiot's Guide" training manual how 2/3rds of the brain's energy is used for external vision. I also cite how most of that energy is to create an internal image of what we see externally. There is a lag time so what we see externally is actually reproduced by our brains. Mainstream science states that photons do not actually reach our brains, but rather the photons are turned into electrons in the back of our eyes. And so the "holographic brain model" by Karl Pribram argued that we actually create a holographic image inside our brains that replicates what we see externally. I have been corresponding with a psychologist whom I've blogged on and he reads my blog sometimes - he researches Henri Bergson's holographic model of reality, proposed in the late 1800s - way ahead of its time! This view argues that what we see - what we perceive to see - is literally the holographic light stored in the spacetime continuum - an interaction with the "now" of present reality - embedded into the spacetime continuum as holographic information.

And so the debate is how does the brain recreate this image. The Bergsonian view is that the brain is a "reconstructive" antenna of this holographic image - and so through meditation we can improve the reception so to speak - so that as I know the qigong masters can do - we go into the Emptiness - a deeper database of the spacetime continuum - and so, at this higher frequency of energy, we can access data or connect with data nonlocally - seen as visions of the future or visions of the past that are stored holographically in the spacetime continuum.

And so when we meditate we actually are creating an Emptiness or spacetime vortex that also exorcises holographic spirit blockages of lower frequency around us and we are "upgrading" the spirit frequency energy to a higher level. As Mahayana Buddhism teaches there are different levels of consciousness and so different levels of Emptiness. So now we can turn to quantum biology to see if the latest research corroborates what our brain actually perceives when we see things externally.
Here, based on our previously published papers and investigations, we suggest that LSD-induced visual hallucinations/phosphenes may be due to the transient enhancement of bioluminescent photons in the early retinotopic visual system in blind as well as healthy people.
So the science now says that the visions people have while on psychedelics  are literally from light inside our brains! Also I have cited the research how when we visualize light with our eyes closed, this increases the biophotons inside our brains.

So from my meditation and vision experience - what we need to realize is that - for example when I "flex" my pineal gland - that is actually my biophoton coherent spirit that is choosing to do so! And so if I focus on my pineal gland then I can create heat in the lower tan t'ien and the heart - because the central channel connects all the way down to the perineum.

So just as Dr. Mae-Wan Ho discovered with her "Rainbow Worm" research - we literally have a coherent biophoton spirit inside our bodies and it leaves our body after death, and also during deep meditation and to some extent dreaming - it is connected to the nonlocal quantum relativisitic ether.

https://emmind.net/endogenous_fields-mind-ebp-biophotons_microtubules_brain.html

So this is a listing of many recent research articles documenting indeed we have coherent light inside our bodies and at different wavelengths. Those papers go back to 2003 but then increase in frequency up to 2018. Let's see what the latest one is.  



So it's the journal Nature!
Our results suggest that the wavelengths below 1600 nm are most likely to propagate throughout myelinated segments. Therefore, a broad wavelength window exists where both generation and propagation could happen, which in turn raises the possibility that such a radiation may play some role in neurotransmission.
O.K. and so 2017 brings similar research.

Again speaking from experience - what I know is that if I sit in full lotus this increases the biophotons going out of my eyes and so I have stronger visual power for reading the computer. Also if I do meditation then I have more stored up biophoton energy along with "qi" energy  and so I then transmit it out of my eyes via my pineal gland - my eyes literally pulsate at the ELF frequency (Schumann resonance) - as some kind of Quantum Zeno Effect with the Ether (Emptiness, spacetime, Cosmic Mother).



 So the axons with the myelin act as fiber-optic channels! This is the model, myelin is highly refractive! And increased, compacted myelin then speeds up the transmission. Based on the number of neurons then we have over a billion photon emissions per second. And yet the typical consciousness is, based on tests, only 100 bits per second. So as qigong master Jim Nance notes - meditation can vastly increase our brain information processing time. Tests have shown that myelination becomes thicker when neurons are illuminated with light - genetically.

So this is why a brain can be "fried" by too much shen energy - that is laser coherent energy and instead a proper "foundation" has to be built up through celibacy to increase the myelination from the lecithin.

In terms of meditation and quantum biology - as I have cited recently through de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony - we know that light emitted from electrons "jumping" or getting pumped up to higher level of frequency energy - this light is literally from the ether - from nonlocal phase - as the charge is from virtual photons. And this is also what "holds up" or causes the quantum degeneracy pressure of the Emptiness itself.

In other words the reason we experience inertia - and the reason we experience "solid" reality is literally due to electrons and atoms - being held up by the reverse time or negentropy degeneracy pressure of relativistic quantum force.

And so this is why deep meditation can literally turn the whole body into light - and also how someone like Wang Liping, a Daoist alchemist, can literally walk through a wall! Because as the original qigong master says, he "embodies the Emptiness." His atoms and electrons have harmonized - as de Broglie has modeled - phase harmony with reverse time or the "pilot wave" (call it God, the Cosmic Mother, etc.)

And so another point of evidence is how if the traditional acupuncture channel in the foot is stimulated with ultrasound it causes light to be seen in the brain - as it is the vision channel - on the toe, as I cite in the Idiot's Guide.

So what the research hypothesizes is that the biophotons interact with certain proteins, similar to cryptochrome in birds, that activates nuclear spin for memory storage, etc. via the microtubules.

So now we look at a 2016 paper. Also in the journal Nature.
The Tangle-Entropy (TS) plots show the strong preservation of entanglement of photons propagating in brain tissue.
 So this reminds me when I took my first qigong class in 1999 at St. Thomas University and the original qigong master then walked past me - as we did "moving of yin and yang" - and I could hear his fingers shaking from the Sword Fingers - as he said he was going to do - but without touching me. Then suddenly with my eyes closed I saw bright yellow light and I felt strong bliss-love energy. And my girlfriend picked me up but I had to admit to myself that the bliss and love I felt was better than anything I had experienced with my girlfriend. haha.

And so what had happened? My heart got opened up and this is a deep vagus nerve activation - the kundalini right side vagus nerve - and since I was young and healthy and so the neurohormones build up the serotonin and oxytocin as the love bliss feeling, as the qi or prana beyond death is activated - beyond the right side of the heart, the right side vagus nerve. And so I could see my own spirit being activated.
The entangled photons at 802 nm propagating in brain can interact with H2O and hemoglobin (Hb) in the brain vessels and undergo virtual and real transitions14. Water has little absorption at 800 nm and the effects of Hb and HbO2 are the same so it helps the dressed ballistic photons from dephasing via scattering from the void regions in the overlapping neural trees. It is therefore hypothesized that the entanglement of a photon will be degraded when it passes through brain tissue, hence, measuring the polarization and coherence between this photon and its paired photon that not passing through any tissue/media opens the door for a new imaging technique in brain research.
 We found that despite scattering, brain tissue of various thickness shows strong photon entanglement, which is preserved through brain tissue layers up to 400 μm, and that the correlation with thickness is not as strong as with other parameters such as water content and type of tissue.


Wow I used to actually slice mouse brains for a lab job I had as an undergraduate - this is a rat brain slice - so looks very similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment