Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Thursday, January 11, 2018

Chunyi Lin wishes me Happy Birthday! Russell Targ's Psychic Physics Tedtalk gets banned!


Here's some horse's mouth info. Russell’s talk was part of a program I produced for TEDx West Hollywood for which TED pulled my license two weeks before it was scheduled to go on. Larry Dossey was the other speaker who most got TED’s dander up, right after they had pulled talks from their website that already had been given at a TED event by Rupert Sheldrake and Graham Hancock, causing a furor among conscious people, even some with Nobel prizes. TED had made an entrenchment about what was acceptable on the TED platform, and although Rupert and Graham profited from attention to the talks that were readily available on YouTube, my speakers were effectively repressed. Having lost all sponsorship when I wasn't TED anymore, I produced the program at my expense because we had thousands poised to watch on Livestream. Then, two days before we went on, TED got Livestream to cancel and no forwarding to the program. I recreated it under my auspice but only a few people knew to watch. What’s happened to Russell’s talk is so rewarding now, and here’s Larry’s if you’d want to do likewise by him: https://youtu.be/3ry_nZVW_fY. And here’s the saga of TED that I have posted on my new website for SUE Speaks as the follow-up to producing TED Talks, where SUE stands for Searching for Unity in Everything. Please like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SUESpeaksSearchingforUnityinEverything. And sign up for my mailing list for rabble rousing for a more conscious world: www.SUESpeaks.org.


In 2013 I went to the Spring Forest Qigong Center for "free friday healing" by qigong master Jim Nance and he wished me a happy birthday - but he did not remember my name? haha. Then he called me to ask him to help write his memoir. And so I brought my mom to him for free "sample" healings and she felt better after each time but the healing was not strong enough, as it was just a "free sample" healing. So then I talked to Jim on the phone for 2 hours and he shared how he can see in 4 directions at the same time! haha. At the end of the conversation he said: "I've been having a conservation with your mom." I knew he had been healing her. Sure enough she had been barely able to walk but the next day she had so much energy that she decided to walk a quarter mile on her own - the day after. I didn't say anything to her but everyone was so shocked at what happened. A week later I talked to Jim again and he confirmed he had to send her energy several times and that it was easier to heal her while she was asleep - so her mind would not get in the way! haha. That was a great birthday present from http://guidingqi.com
Hello my dear friend,

I love birthdays!

Take a second to think about where you were last year around this time compared to now. Hopefully it has been a great 2018 so far :)

It is so wonderful you are having a birthday and I will celebrate it with you. On your birthday, today, I wish you a year full of so much joy, enlightenment and beautiful memories.

I want you to know that your friendship has touched all of our hearts here at Spring Forest Qigong.

Have a fabulous Thursday with all blessings and love.

Love,

Chunyi Lin
Interesting Image
 
From me to you, Drew...

Happy Birthday!!!

May your next year be filled with the healing power of love! 



1.2. Quantum gravity and Taoist cosmology: exploring the ancient origins of phenomenological string theory
Steven Rosen
Rosen shows in his contribution how a Chinese number architype central to Taoist
cosmology mirrors the ideas developed in his own work expounded in an earlier contribution to this journal on phenomenological string theory based on qualitative topology and hypercomplex numbers. They each express the psychophysical (phenomenological) action pattern at the heart of microphysics. Tackling the question of quantum gravity requires a whole family of topological dimensions, and in engaging with these, Rosen has found a related family of Taoist forebears that, in concert with their successors, provide a blueprint for cosmic evolution. Whereas conventional string theory accounts for the generation of nature’s fundamental forces via a notion of symmetry breaking that is static and therefore unable to explain cosmogony successfully, phenomenological/Taoist string theory entails the dialectical interplay of symmetry and asymmetry to produce a dynamic theory of cosmic change. A detailed analysis of cosmogony is offered, first in terms of the theory of dimensional development and its Taoist (yin-yang) counterpart, then in terms of the evolution of the elemental force particles through cycles of expansion and contraction in a spiralling universe.

The Western and Eastern Thought Traditions for Exploring the Nature of Mind and Life: Editorial, Special Issue on Integral Biomathics (PDF Download Available). Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/319711112_The_Western_and_Eastern_Thought_Traditions_for_Exploring_the_Nature_of_Mind_and_Life_Editorial_Special_Issue_on_Integral_Biomathics

No comments:

Post a Comment