Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Monday, June 12, 2017

Finally censored by youtube: 4500 plus hits on Idiot's Guide to Taoist Alchemy

So I got almost 4500 hits - on the Idiot's Guide to Taoist Alchemy pdf

Youtube censors "passively" - aka Ghost Banning - aka Phantom-Censoring by google - meaning you never know if you're being censored until you log out and go back to the channel.

No one reads my blog - for the most part a few readers. That's fine with me. It's a blog. So I went to youtube to spread the free info. Spam style. Well I read people's comments so I thought they should read my replies. Fair is fair.

 So as people describe - youtube channel owners can censor or filter out certain words.

I already got banned from twitter. so Big deal. I've never bothered with Facebook, knowing it was a scam to start from.

As this lady explains - Youtube is tricking you to think your comment got posted.

So when you log back in your comment reappears for only you to see!

The same thing is happening to me after making political comments.
Someone else:

YouTube can Phantom-Censor all of your comments if they want, according to their way of thinking.  After all only people who believe like they believe have a right to freedom of speech, everyone else who does not believe exactly as the YouTube Google bosses believe...they are automatically guilty of hate-speech.  This is the mentality of the Arrogant and Tyrannical Google executives who own YouTube.
This person states - even if your comment is long, detailed, not emotional, personalized, etc. it can still be ghost banned.

So any reader can mark your comment as "spam" to youtube and then you'll get ghost-banned.

Another person explains - that really Youtube censored them and not just a channel "owner" -

 What i noticed is that EVERY ONE of my comments were either censored or removed.
Which they were most likely censored and NOT from the person who owned the YOUTUBE video.
_FROM MY COMPUTER_
When i make a comment on youtube. I am the only one from my specific computer that can see my comments.
When i signout and look at the comment section from my computer my comments are there.
When i sign into my account my comments are there.
_FROM SOMEONE ELSES COMPUTER_
When i sign in to someone elses account and look at the comment section my comments have been removed.
When i logout of someone else's account from their computer my comments have been removed.
Can anyone explain this?
Is this censorship?
If this is happening to me and it isn't a glitch. (Most likely not)
Does this mean that Youtube actively censors certain people?
 Another person complaining of youtube censorship is repeatedly told that they have no "free speech" rights from a private business.

Yep - exactly - the public "airwaves" were sold off - the town squares were turned into private malls - public universities are now considered "private" property with the cops banning people whenever the cops want to at cop discretion, etc.

So let's see if I was just censored by channel owners or by youtube itself.

I just posted two comments on a youtube link I have not posted on before - on a channel I have not posted on before. Now I'll log out and see what happens. I posted one comment just as the Idiot's Guide pdf, the other I posted "zen cats rock" in reply to a cat comment.

Very interesting! So my "zen cats rock" comment appears - but when I just posted the url link for the Idiot's Guide pdf it vanished!!

Hahaha. Youtube spam filtered out that pdf url link.

So now I'll try posting the link as the short url that I have never used before. See if that gets filtered.

Yep that short link is filtered out by Youtube as spam also - tried it on a new channel I have not posted comments on before.

There you have it!! Officially censored by youtube. At least I got 4000 hits.

Now I wonder how much my gmail account is being censored by Google? Or the NSA, etc.

Interesting - like after I posted a comment on the NSA on the Intercept news site - then our phone line went bad and we lost internet connection. Still is bad - probably just a coincidence....

Anyway I knew this would happen to the interwebs - officially turned corporate censored-Big Brother corporate-state self censorship, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment