Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Friday, June 9, 2017

Veery Hermitage: The Pythagorean Connection

To my amazement I discovered a couple, a Veery couple tucked away in the little forest-bog.... the beautiful mysterious spiral cascades of the multiphonic scintillating sound of the Veery couple calling to each other in the forest hermitage.

I have a c.d. - 2 c.d.s of bird songs or maybe it's 4 c.d.s The Veery stands out as the most beautiful bird song I have ever heard. And this is the first time I heard it live! I was asked - did you see the Veery?

I had to think - oh yeah actually the Veery was checking me out. I distinctly remember the head cocked, the gaze deep into my eyes. I was not sure I had not scared them away as the second day the singing was not as strong. But they returned.

You take any musical compositions - synthesizers, orchestration - and I don't know anything as pretty as the Veery song in my opinion.

In this vid someone comments the Veery gives them chills - exactly! Frisson from a bird song! That means the vagus nerve has been activated, the increase in dopamine has occurred as deeper relaxation healing, increase in antioxidants neutralizing free radicals.

One of the distinctive insights I noticed is that walking barefoot in the forest hermitage is a very healing refreshing experience, surrounded by all the green with the air fresh and purified, and the green pigment healing to the eyes and liver wisdom energy.

After 3 days at the hermitage - when I went to Duluth - I noticed how much sensory overload we get in the city with constant interpersonal human interaction that we take for granted as the epitome of perception, when in fact it pales in comparison to the diverse complex beauty of a balanced mature ecosystem.

I heard many other bird songs of course but I wasn't obsessed with seeing the birds.

In other words it's more like a "wall of sound" - like Phil Spectre - or the Ohm of the universe - and the birds are all that more impressive for repeating their mantras faithfully in the midst of the noise.

33 seconds long - this better be good and it is - captures the Veery song essence.

Try notating this song.

Well we can come close with a "spectrogram" I think.

Looks like music to me!

Here's analysis of the Veery two voices.
 At full speed, the song was incredible: a shimmering swirl of notes spiralling downward, ethereal and metallic.  Slowed down, it was more incredible still. The bird’s voice rolled up and down arpeggios like someone playing pan pipes — two people playing pan pipes, actually, because the Veery is a polyphonic singer; it sings simultaneously with both sides of its syrinx.  The bird literally has two voices, one from each of its lungs, and it can control them separately. A single Veery sings a duet — and when you slow the song down, you can hear the bird actually harmonize with itself.
And now we get to the heart of the matter:

EcoEcho:
eastern Veeries almost always sing in hardwood forests, where their voices bounce off of innumerable trunks and leaves, smearing the sound with echo. 
First, the upper voice dominates the original song.  It’s carrying the melody; the lower voice is softer and just provides the harmony.  Second, the level of detail in each voice is immense, and can be difficult to follow even at half speed.  Third, both voices are needed to bring out the jangling, metallic quality that is so typical of Veery and its relatives. That metallic sound is an emergent property of the two voices mixing.  More on that in a future post.

Hmm - no "future post" linked?

Nope but quite a blog on "ear birding" - amazing.

And then we get into the high sound bird healing secret - the Sonic Bloom secret that I described before:

 In summary, warbled soft song met four of four tested predictions, whereas crystallized soft song met only one. The inclusion of higher-frequency elements, in the region above 4 kHz where excess attenuation is a particular problem, seems to be a fairly general phenomenon in soft vocalizations (Dabelsteen, 1984; Dabelsteen et al., 1993; Titus, 1998; Vargas-Castro, 2015), although there are exceptions (Belinsky, Nemes, & Schmidt, 2015; Xia et al., 2013). Greater variability also seems to be fairly general across soft vocalizations (Vargas-Castro, 2015; Xia et al., 2013).
And so...
 Male veeries gave more whisper calls, and sang more songs without the introductory note in response to all types of playback.
That's quite fascinating!

2015 - so the high frequency sound was relied on more in response to other males (the playback).

So then this morning I had this very trippy dream - and then in my dream I was asked in response to all the wild things I was describing to others - so do you do psychedelics? and my response was no I'm just part of your dream and your are part of my dreaming. Then I woke up.

 When I woke up I distinctly realized that the birds also know they are part of this dream reality - and it seems to me that this ultrasound resonance was the key - to the quantum consciousness dream reality that they knew they were part of.

In other words when that Veery was giving me the gaze - and I gazed back at him - we both knew we were part of each others' dream reality - because we both had that ultrasound - ELF Earth resonance secret going on.

Veery, Sounds, All About Birds - Cornell Lab of Ornithology

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Veery/sounds
This small forest thrush gets its name from the cascade of “veer” notes that make up its ethereal, reedy song—a common sound at dusk and dawn in summer in the damp northern woods. ... The name “Veery” was inspired by the song that males use to defend territory.
This environmental science writer describes first hearing the Veery in Minnesota pine forest.

googlebook review.

So she mentions the Veery's navigation relying on the Earth's magnetic field - and we now know that it is the quantum nonlocal entanglement of the Sun's photon with the electron dipole of the eye - that best models the bird's amazing migration abilities.

And so I was recommended - via youtube comments - that just looking at the sun with the eyes closed is a good way to harness this Shen spirit energy. Indeed - the 3rd eye blue-green of the Sun energy with the strong red took focus as I gazed up through the tent netting - up to the sky.

So then science has documented how Veery birds get very quiet when owls, their predators are around - in other words they are not just "singing machines" - they are choosing to sing. And songs must be learned from their parents.

the Veery generally chooses wetter, younger woodlands
That is exactly, precisely the habitat.

So it says it reacts "aggressively" with song against strangers.

So that must be why the first day I heard the Veery very loudly nearby whereas the 2nd and 3rd days not so much - the Veery must have got sick of trying to scare me off. haha. very fascinating. I had the crows do the same thing - one Crow discovered me and gave this amazing new call - and not too long after had brought all his Crow buddies to surround me. I thought they might attack the tent! Nope.

Yes I was quite in demand by the ticks - luckly just wood ticks, not deer ticks, the smaller disease ridden ticks, and the mosquitoes were very thick. I had to constantly kill mosquitoes in the tent, sometimes with my own blood staining the tent.

But at least the birds are happy with such a plethora of insects, including slugs as well.

So a B.S. thesis on the Veery - cool - song described as "sadly sweet" and "ghostly."

pdf link.

Just a comparison of song variance by state. Not too much difference.

The key insight is that the highest pitch that humans hear externally then resonates the whole brain at ultrasound internally and this activates the quantum consciousness.

There is no reason to think birds don't have the same connection.

Here we have a fascinating study.

Interval singing links to phenotypic quality in a songbird

 As noted by Pythagoras (AD 1500) and later music theorists, the tonal frequencies of structurally important notes in melodies form small-integer ratios, based on the harmonic series of natural sounds. Here I show for a songbird with a simple two-note song, the great tit, that males with large black ventral ties, which are a signal of social status and reproductive potential, sing intervals with smaller deviations from the predicted small integers than males with small ties. This study illuminates a pathway for the evolution of melodic singing in animals, and perhaps of music in general, where defined intervals are a key feature.
 Among the very few bird species analyzed so far, the melodic songs of the hermit thrush (Catharus guttatus) are composed of flute-like sounds of stable pitch, whose frequency relationships form small-integer ratios based on the harmonic (overtone) series (5).
We have a Hermit Thrush living in our forest here - and one Hermit Thrush tragically died hitting our window, just after our protective "bird predator" print out was taken off the window.

 Singing specific intervals is not trivial, as it requires a high level of motor control over the many fine muscles used for producing sounds in the syrinx of birds or the larynx of mammals (8). For fine tuning this control, a highly sophisticated auditive sensory, motor, and neuronal system is required, first for producing a pitched tone, second for the perception and analysis of the produced sound, and third for the feedback to the vocal structures for fine adjustments (8). Furthermore, if the precision in the use of intervals and singing performance has been under selection imposed by receivers, the receiver also requires the sensory and neuronal capacities to judge the precision of the sung intervals. On the basis of the mentioned theoretical and empirical studies (2, 3, 5, 6), not only for the producer but also for the receiver of a signal aiming to deduce information about phenotypic qualities of a singer, the most logical and the only natural reference intervals should thus be based on small-integer frequency ratios derived from the harmonic series.
 This is an amazing study!

To argue the evolutionary advantage of small interval harmonics!

That is very closely to my master's thesis on radical ecology and sound-current nondualism and music theory.

So the study cites:
  Doolittle EL, Gingras B, Endres DM, Fitch WT. Overtone-based pitch selection in hermit thrush song: Unexpected convergence with scale construction in human music. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 2014;111(46):16616–16621. [PMC free article] [PubMed]
 Outside the avian kingdom, octave generalization has been shown in rhesus macaques (Macaca mulatta) (36), and pairs of dengue vector mosquitoes (Aedes aegypti) converge on buzzing frequencies that are a perfect fifth apart before mating (37). Given that few rigorous studies have concentrated on pitch selection or perception in nonhuman animals, our findings lead us to predict that future studies may show a preference for consonant intervals in more species.

And what is very amazing is the author

Richner H.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2016 Oct 25. pii: 201610062. [Epub ahead of print]
PMID:
27791124


Dear Dr. Richner Heinz: This is drew hempel, m.a. I did undergraduate research focused on ecology (with a semester of field research in Costa Rica) and sustainable development with a self-designed master's degree at University of Minnesota (2000). Thank you for your fascinating research on the phenotype of the melanin of the Parus major connected to adaptive success and the harmonic interval convergence. I did my master's thesis in 2000 on precisely this topic although with a broader focus on also social policy - the title is "Epicenters of Justice: music theory, radical ecology and sound-current nondualism" (University of Minnesota).
A physicist Charles Madden had published his math music research but did not follow my analysis despite contacting me about publishing my thesis as a book for him to promote. So I read his research on fractals and music theory and I realized my error, as he points out that fractals are based on logistic equations as symmetric math. I had made the music Pythagorean harmonic connection to the Tai Chi of Taoist philosophy but then had to keep researching the math. I corresponded with several math professors, one of whom asked me to submit my math-music research for publication. But my math research was rejected as I was challenging Western math from the perspective of nonwestern music theory.
So then I realized that Alain Connes had made the same discovery about music theory - that the proper empirically true infinite natural harmonics are actually noncommutative - and therefore quantum and nonlocal geometry. So he states that (2, 3, infinity) as music harmonics is a "universal scaling system" that unified quantum physics and relativity. Only Connes, as a mathematician, is biased towards Western music theory.
As you note, your research is not dependent on Western music theory since Plato and Archytas promoted irrational magnitude math. I corresponded with math professor Luigi Borzacchini about his research on the secret music origins of Western math - music origins that got covered up. His 2007 published research on incommensurability and irrational magntiude states this concealment is "really astonishing" and "shocking" and his website states that the Western science is based on a "deep pre-established disharmony" that is the "evolutive principle" guiding Western science.
I had discovered this soon after my master's thesis as the "music logarithmic spiral" promoted by physiologist Dr. Andrija Puharich who did sound mind control research for the CIA - and collaborated with Professor Oliver L. Reiser through the U.N.
So again the real search of the natural harmonics is that they are noncommutative as phase - and are nonlocal. This was covered up as the Greek Miracle - to create the symmetric math as logistics and logarithms, exponentials, the calculus, etc.
So in music theory what this means is that the subharmonic is 2/3 as the Perfect Fifth with C to F geometry at the same time as 3/2 is the Perfect Fifth as C to G geometry. This is the empirical truth as noncommutative phase - that Alain Connes also identifies as the truth, as a "universal scaling system."
What I had researched is the quantum biological implications of this truth as practicing in nonwestern meditation mind-body transformation. In other words - the sound frequency resonates to ultrasound and infrasound at the same time - as infinite time-frequency complementary opposites through nonlocal noncommutative phase.
I have my links of free articles and books, on my blog - http://ecoechoinvasives.blogspot.com
I thought I was alone in this discovery but then Eddie Oshins also made this discovery as a quantum physicist at Stanford, working also in psychology. Oshins realized that the body movements of Tai Chi and Taoist martial arts training are based on the secret of 720 degree quantum spin that is noncommutative. I had made this same discovery that I called "Conspirachi" - based on the greek etymology of conspira from breath that secretly unites a community, and the pre-Socratic yogic training as meditation.
So it took me 20 years of research to "unlearn" the symmetric math and then to reverse engineer the nonwestern training - and in fact the original human culture - the San Bushmen, is based on this noncommutative secret of music harmonics as the core training for biological transformation of the males.
So you make a melanin connection - I discuss melanin as well - as you I'm sure are aware that increased neuromelanin enables increased amplitude perception in the inner ear - and this means increased vagus nerve activation for ionization of the neurohormones into increased neurotransmitters.
So obviously this research is multidisciplinary and so the evidence is circumstantial which is why I have not wasted my time trying to get past peer review.
Instead I just tested the empirical data - by studying with a Chinese qigong energy healer - to see if the Pythagorean harmonics as meditation training really worked. It really does! I had an amazing transformative experience of spacetime and I was able to do healing. I did too much healing on my own - so now I have to rebuild my energy. I bought land to train as a hermit.
But - the assistant of the Chinese teacher is African-American - again the melanin connection - his website is http://guidingqi.com
Obviously I am delving into sensitive material regarding eugenics, etc.
But melanin is a photoreceptor and so pigment is key - with green also as a photoreceptor - and so this is why natural living increases the energy.
Thanks again for your important research as I feel my speculative master's thesis may have been on target, now that you have presented corroborating empirical evidence.
Let me know any comments and questions, as you have done research so clearly connected to my own, that I did independently on my own, and have continued on my own.
Take care,
drew hempel, M.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment