Peanut Gallery Independent Praise of Drew Hempel's research

Readers of my energy - quotes - promotionals

Spooky Action At a Distance that Uses Telepathic Methods - youtube playlist

Best Compilation of Bioenergy Spirit Demonstrations youtube playlist

Idiot's Guide to Daoist Taoist Yoga Neidan Qigong Alchemy Neigong Meditation Kundalini Energy links on youtube

77 Different Sources on de Broglie Law of Phase Harmony and Spiritual Force

The Blue Light of Blues Music: Quantum Biology, Metaphysics and Meditation

Phrygian Frisson Ravel adagio piano concerto 2nd movement playlist
"The universe and I came into being together; I and everything therein are One."

"If then all things are One, what room is there for speech? On the other hand, since I can say the word 'one' how can speech not exist? If it does exist, we have One and speech -- two; and two and one -- three(14) from which point onwards even the best mathematicians will fail to reach (the ultimate); how much more then should ordinary people fail?">"

- Chuang Tzu, 300 BCE

My new blog is http://elixirfield.blogspot.com
http://images.slideplayer.com/28/9291870/slides/slide_33.jpg



Quantum Nonlocality is from eternal asymmetric time as the 5th dimension, or noncommutative phase as the Tai Chi secret (the three gunas).

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Fresh Wild Organic Shiitake Smorgasbord


So I just discovered an amazing harvest. I had given up on this Shiitake innoculation that I did in 2011. I figured I had harvested out the shrooms. Nope - on the contrary!! This is the biggest harvest by an order of magnitude greater!! 16 beautiful pounds (16.5 including the stems).

Fresh organic shiitake shroom sells per pound anywhere from $8 to $20. The market price has gone down but still takes a premium for fresh organic wild harvested so around $15. That means I just harvested - over $200 worth of shrooms. Amazing. UPDATE: Our local co-op where we are members and regularly buy the organic, grass-fed food - is selling wild organic shiitake shrooms for $50 a pound!! The bin was empty. That bumps up the value of my harvest to $800 (assuming they are selling the stems as well). I am now drying the shrooms in the sun for a couple days as science has documented Shiitakes soak up a huge amount of D2 and D3 neurohormone/vitamin.

 So since this is wild harvested that means it has better nutrients as it has to fight off competition.

I took lots of photos to enjoy this amazing harvest. Not as much as I will enjoy eating this super food gourmet healing nutrition with strong Umami flavor!!





Wow check out how dense that growth is. Amazing.

Nice and dark melanin nutrition.

I was trying to capture the whole length of this log but this is definitely not even the whole length. haha. Still you can see dense Shiitake way in the back of the tree like it's infinite.

So who in their right mind would buy $240 retail worth of fresh wild organic shiitake shrooms? Only a top gourmet restaurant! haha. But I am very "gourmet" myself. I need this healing nutrition - this is magical healing nutrition from my forest!!

Yummy umami flavor - just like the best beef but even better for you!!

So as you can guess it is a handsome shroom - especially once you experience the Umami flavor - but notice the little white dots.





This appears to be slightly different angle on the same log. Oh well.

Yeah it gets more in the photo.

Yeah that pretty much covers the scenario - two logs - both completely covered in Shiitake Shrooms.

Simply astonishing.


No comments:

Post a Comment